Modme Forums
Menu:

models ERRORS suddenly

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
So when I started my PC this morning, my modtools was installing (a fresh install)

Good that I didn't lose anything, but some models dont wanna load, its this blueish texture error
Im just missing a lot of materials and models.....................................
Reinstalled it about 5 times and same errors occur

This is just a part of the 5000 sentences error

WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing

If I launch my map everything is fine and when I open it in radient its just those weird texture errors?

Im getting all these errors and I cant compile my map what is the matter?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354

Ahmed02354
So when I started my PC this morning, my modtools was installing (a fresh install) Good that I didn't lose anything, but some models dont wanna load, its this blueish texture error Im just missing a lot of materials and models..................................... Reinstalled it about 5 times and same errors occur This is just a part of the 5000 sentences error WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing WARNING: Material 't7_wood_trim_01_oak_varnished_drk_b' is missing If I launch my map everything is fine and when I open it in radient its just those weird texture errors? Im getting all these errors and I cant compile my map what is the matter?

HELPPPPP PLSSS BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS THE WHOLE DAY

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
oh mate thats a nightmare, the exact same thing happened to me last night after restarting my PC, Luckily i had a copy of my root folder on my desktop so i was able to just copy over the GDTS - i have no idea why this happened but it also messed around with my sound alias? i finally managed to get it resolved by reinstalling a few of the assets and replacing the lost materials. Does anyone know why steam does this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354

easyskanka
oh mate thats a nightmare, the exact same thing happened to me last night after restarting my PC, Luckily i had a copy of my root folder on my desktop so i was able to just copy over the GDTS - i have no idea why this happened but it also messed around with my sound alias? i finally managed to get it resolved by reinstalling a few of the assets and replacing the lost materials. Does anyone know why steam does this?

How did/do you reinstall assets?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
dragged and dropped in what i was missing, like i said it was lucky that i had a back up on the desktop