Modme Forums

300+ Materials from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

MikeyRay:

Took me a while to release, but here you go! Materials straight from MW2019, more than 300 available for use including some colored variants made custom.

Preview of MW2019 materials used:
(Thanks Skalv for the scene!):

Notes:

• All the materials are prefixed with "mw4_"
  • Some of the materials you might have (but in a different name) as MW2019 uses some materials from different games
  • These materials were mass ported, there might be issues - if there are, please report them!

Installation:

Download Link

Drag and drop the texture_assets provided in the zip into Black Ops 3 Root(which can be accessed by right clicking on Black Ops III on Steam > Properties > Local Files > Browse). That's it, nothing more - nothing less! Enjoy the 300+ mats available to you now for usage for your environments!

Please credit the people mentioned if you are going to use this for any projects.

Credits:
  • MikeyRay: Porting all the materials
  • Scobalula: Greyhound, teaching me how some of the materials work

1CrazyGamer:

For a tip, using mediafire or google drive is way better then mega. mega's servers are slow and take forever, from my experience those two I mentioned work the best. Anyways good job Mikey, glad you finally released them.

MikeyRay:

For a tip, using mediafire or google drive is way better then mega. mega's servers are slow and take forever, from my experience those two I mentioned work the best. Anyways good job Mikey, glad you finally released them.

Yeah might, they were already on there though so couldn't be asked. Thanks for the tip nonetheless :)

nekkozrgfr:

oh shit, thanks for release