Modme Forums

How to get my XYZ cube back

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
how do get I get XYZ cube back in the 3D camera, you know, this blue green red arrow thingys

I know im kinda dumb

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Ahmed02354
how do get I get XYZ cube back in the 3D camera, you know, this blue green red arrow thingys I know im kinda dumb

You mean the grid?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354

soul-toktzt
Ahmed02354 how do get I get XYZ cube back in the 3D camera, you know, this blue green red arrow thingys I know im kinda dumb You mean the grid?

yeah

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
i might be wrong but if you hit J it will work again

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 how do get I get XYZ cube back in the 3D camera, you know, this blue green red arrow thingys I know im kinda dumb You mean the grid? yeah

Top left corner --> VIEW --> toggle view window --> active XY.

This one?

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 how do get I get XYZ cube back in the 3D camera, you know, this blue green red arrow thingys I know im kinda dumb You mean the grid? yeah Top left corner --> VIEW --> toggle view window --> active XY. This one?

No the one in the 3D camera you have this cube with 3 arrows and you can change the place with the arrows of the object

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 how do get I get XYZ cube back in the 3D camera, you know, this blue green red arrow thingys I know im kinda dumb You mean the grid? yeah Top left corner --> VIEW --> toggle view window --> active XY. This one? No the one in the 3D camera you have this cube with 3 arrows and you can change the place with the arrows of the object

Don't you always have that one?
I haven't had it that it's gone ;o

I'll mess around with radiant a bit, i'll let you know if i found it or not.

ModmeBot:

Try Shift + M.

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Try Shift + M.

thank you!!!, you're helping me a lot these times, thank you very much!