Modme Forums

Maps not compiling

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Jermz
I've been working on my map for the past few weeks and everything worked perfectly during that time. However when the 5/23/17 update dropped for the Mod Tools, I get a "cod2map64.exe has stopped working" pop-up. I already know it has nothing to do with any of the assets on my map and this error is also showing up when I try to compile maps I've published in the past that I haven't touched in months. Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Is it because of the new update? I was also planning on releasing this map today as well :^(. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: kastro1997

Jermz
I've been working on my map for the past few weeks and everything worked perfectly during that time. However when the 5/23/17 update dropped for the Mod Tools, I get a "cod2map64.exe has stopped working" pop-up. I already know it has nothing to do with any of the assets on my map and this error is also showing up when I try to compile maps I've published in the past that I haven't touched in months. Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Is it because of the new update? I was also planning on releasing this map today as well :^(. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Same ,It seems that every one got this problem

Try to compile your map with different launcher ,I haven't tried it yet , but when i get home i will

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
This issue is a bug of the May 23 update. I hope they fix it soon. You can use a different launcher or use a backup of your old launcher. I use the MC launcher until this is fixed.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCkAP...

ModmeBot:

D-2-K

Yep thats what i have

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt
I thought this was because of my steam said i had to install BO3, even though i had every file, installed it again, tried mod tools, found the compiler didn't work, validated the files.... xD

ModmeBot:

Compile issues should be fixed. Treyarch released an update. Mine works now

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
yup can confirm updated and working fine