Modme Forums

Strange Lighting Patterns

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Dextro62
Hi, so i get this weird lighting in this corridor in my map, I also get it in other places in my map but not as bad as this. If i add a window in the ceiling to let more light in I don't get this problem anymore, but does anyone know how to fix this without needing to add a window or any other source of light.

Thanks in advance.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Dextro62
Hi, so i get this weird lighting in this corridor in my map, I also get it in other places in my map but not as bad as this. If i add a window in the ceiling to let more light in I don't get this problem anymore, but does anyone know how to fix this without needing to add a window or any other source of light. Thanks in advance.

have you added a reflection probe ???

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dextro62
Yes i have.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Dextro62
Yes i have.

have you tried deleting it and placing in a new 1 then rebuild lighting also make sure the probe is touching all walls floors celings and not going inside of another probe

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dextro62
Yes i've tried this aswell but it didn't change anything. I found that if i lower the reflection probe so that it is not touching the roof, and build the lights, I don't get the problem anymore, but the area below the roof will not be lit proberly. If i then add another reflection probe to the area below the roof I go back to having the original problem.