Modme Forums

Error with zombie spawns in zones

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SwanK
My map is seperated into 5 areas. Each area is only reachable through a jump pad, but when you use the jump pad, zombies cant find you if you arent in the first zone.
As soon as i go back to the start zone they can follow me, but not in others. Another issue is that they spawn in the wrong zones. How can I make it so that they only spawn in the players zone??
Any help is appreciated, this thing is the only thing delaying this map!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
First you need to connect your islands with a monster_clip or normal clip so the zombies can walk over to the other islands (even if you're using teleporters for them). You also need to add at least 1 pathnode from the entity browser to each island.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SwanK

mathfag
First you need to connect your islands with a monster_clip or normal clip so the zombies can walk over to the other islands (even if you're using teleporters for them). You also need to add at least 1 pathnode from the entity browser to each island.

Thanks for the tips. The path nodes did in fact work, but the islands are too far away for them to walk too, it would take forever. Is there a way to make them despawn when in a zone without a player?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
you could just make your zombies teleport from 1 to the other so they dont have to walk the distance ;)