Modme Forums

Weapon Wallbuys

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: BlackMamba231
Is there a trigger for buying guns? Because I want the guns to be buyable off of crates and not chalk drawings.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

BlackMamba231
Is there a trigger for buying guns? Because I want the guns to be buyable off of crates and not chalk drawings.

Just remove the chalk outline texture and place the model of the gun on the crate

Not sure if that's the correct way to do it or if it actually works really well. But it's worth a shot!

You can also place the model of the gun again on the EXACT same spot so you see the gun on the crate already.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: BlackMamba231

soul-toktzt
BlackMamba231 Is there a trigger for buying guns? Because I want the guns to be buyable off of crates and not chalk drawings. Just remove the chalk outline texture and place the model of the gun on the crateNot sure if that's the correct way to do it or if it actually works really well. But it's worth a shot! You can also place the model of the gun again on the EXACT same spot so you see the gun on the crate already.

That didn't work :/ My map just crashes.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AnthonyCH
You can use this prefabs http://www.mediafire.com/file/om9tnicdbpxgtnn/CraftDAnimations+Wall+Buy+Weapon+Prefabs.rar
download it then put it in your mod tools. This is all gun for put on a wall, like that you can delete your box.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Place the wallbuy prefab where you want it. Stamp the prefab. Select the chalk texture and delete it.