Modme Forums

Model spinning rapidly in game & FX flashing

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ZombieKid164
So I have a model of a wire that cannot be placed as a model. I placed it as a prop in radiant, and it looked fine, but in game it appears to spin very rapidly. Does anyone know what this is or a fix to this? The model is _props/p7_fxanim_gp_vine_wire_ivy_green_07_smod.prop in radiant.
<hr>Another problem I have is that when the player is in a certain area (Island far away from normal map with PaP) Fx lights seem to disappear and reappear at will. Does anyone know what this is or a fix to these issues? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: im_shyote
its probably because you havent made it a misc_model & added a siege_anim.
head over to your Entity Browser and under Misc you'll find model, choose the model then (make sure its an fxanim).
after this look for "siege_anim" under the selected model. push the "..." and select the asset that matches.
Done, Compile & hopefully it works.

[AS FOR THE FX LIGHTS, I HAVE NO CLUE]

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

im_shyote
its probably because you havent made it a misc_model & added a siege_anim. head over to your Entity Browser and under Misc you'll find model, choose the model then (make sure its an fxanim). after this look for "siege_anim" under the selected model. push the "..." and select the asset that matches. Done, Compile & hopefully it works. [AS FOR THE FX LIGHTS, I HAVE NO CLUE]

I tried this and I could not find a siege_anim in the browser...