Modme Forums

spawning Margwas & Spiders?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Azazel
I was wondering if i could do this? well i know we could, but my question would be how? Would it be the same as say, dogs?

where you have a script model and a script struct?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
No, you would need to get the models and animations set up and script the entire thing yourself.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Like AGC said, you would need to create the margwa and spiders yourself. Margwas would spawn like NSZ Brutus or my Panzer soldat and spiders would spawn like dogs. Maybe I'll get around to making the spiders this month.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Azazel

AGC
No, you would need to get the models and animations set up and script the entire thing yourself.

Thank you for your response!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Azazel
AGC No, you would need to get the models and animations set up and script the entire thing yourself. Thank you for your response!

Someone else made a post saying that you can find the scripts for the margwa somewhere withing the files. I haven't looked for them or anything but maybe you can find them and experiment with that. It would save you from the scripting part lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

AGC
Azazel AGC No, you would need to get the models and animations set up and script the entire thing yourself. Thank you for your response! Someone else made a post saying that you can find the scripts for the margwa somewhere withing the files. I haven't looked for them or anything but maybe you can find them and experiment with that. It would save you from the scripting part lol

I checked them out and they aren't actually the working scripts