Modme Forums

Zombies don’t move after adding doors.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TrueGamerCalls
The zones and everything were set up correctly (Zombies will spawn in a area after I open it up) But now none of my zombies move after spawning (Even start_zone zombies) This only occured after I added a debris. Is there anything I might've screwed up?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

TrueGamerCalls
The zones and everything were set up correctly (Zombies will spawn in a area after I open it up) But now none of my zombies move after spawning (Even start_zone zombies) This only occured after I added a debris. Is there anything I might've screwed up?

After you added debris ( im guessing your talking about the window Barrier ??? )

if so make sure its not named the same as another ie receiver set entry a/b/c etc

and also make sure the zombies that spawn at it are also set to target that Window barrier

by having 2 named the same the zombies will spawn but do nothing at them ( this is probably why your start zone zombies have started doing nothing as well )

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

D-2-K
TrueGamerCalls The zones and everything were set up correctly (Zombies will spawn in a area after I open it up) But now none of my zombies move after spawning (Even start_zone zombies) This only occured after I added a debris. Is there anything I might've screwed up? After you added debris ( im guessing your talking about the window Barrier ??? ) if so make sure its not named the same as another ie receiver set entry a/b/c etc and also make sure the zombies that spawn at it are also set to target that Window barrier by having 2 named the same the zombies will spawn but do nothing at them ( this is probably why your start zone zombies have started doing nothing as well )

Not trying to come out as a dick, but how can you get this confused with window barriers?

To respond to your question, I don't even have window barriers. Just Riser spawns. I mean Debris as a door.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Post your .map file please