Modme Forums

Mirror Brushes or Models

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Noah Gamerscore
Basically the title says it all. How do I mirror a brush or model. Thanks to anyone who helps out. Much appreciated

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
I don't think mirroring them is a thing...only duplicating. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can't mirror them

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Wild
I don't think mirroring them is a thing...only duplicating. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can't mirror them

Ah that sucks. Well that's ok, thanks for the help man :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JellyAlex
Press space to duplicate then use the reverse (idk what its called) button on the top to reflect the selection on your desired axis. Buttons highlighted in image.

ModmeBot:

Dude thank you, I didnt want to redo that entire brush lol. But thank you. And real quick how do you put the texture back because it goes on the wrong side of the brush. Anyways thank you.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JellyAlex

Noah Gamerscore
Dude thank you, I didnt want to redo that entire brush lol. But thank you. And real quick how do you put the texture back because it goes on the wrong side of the brush. Anyways thank you.

If the texture is reversed on a patch, do ctrl+I to invert. With a brush, if you mirrored it on right axis it should be fine, however you can rotate it or re-texture it depending on your problem.

ModmeBot:

JellyAlex
Noah Gamerscore Dude thank you, I didnt want to redo that entire brush lol. But thank you. And real quick how do you put the texture back because it goes on the wrong side of the brush. Anyways thank you. If the texture is reversed on a patch, do ctrl+I to invert. With a brush, if you mirrored it on right axis it should be fine, however you can rotate it or re-texture it depending on your problem.

Oh man, thank you so much lol. This helped so much man, much appreciated!!