Modme Forums

mapping problem

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Stonermagoo420
last i remember i was generating clips for all my models in my map (about 50-60 models) and it was all going okay i would save it check error log and nothing then when i goto compile my map i get this error code in radiant

----------------------
Connected to data signature database

Loading map file E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\map_source\zm\zm_farm.map
Layer '000_Global/No Comp' ignored

ERROR:
 Winding point limit (64) exceeded on brush face

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Stonermagoo420
okay so i think i might have found a brush thats the problem but it seems like i cant select it to delete the brush its there i see it in radiant but it dosnt let me delete the brush i cant even select it to delete it..if i press i to select everything it selects the brush im trying to delete but im not about to deselect everything but it if there is a easier way to find the brush please help :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Stonermagoo420
okay so i think i might have found a brush thats the problem but it seems like i cant select it to delete the brush its there i see it in radiant but it dosnt let me delete the brush i cant even select it to delete it..if i press i to select everything it selects the brush im trying to delete but im not about to deselect everything but it if there is a easier way to find the brush please help :)

make a brush that surrounds that brush, right click, select, inside

ModmeBot:

thank you so much :D

ModmeBot:

still any idea why i get that error code tho?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Stonermagoo420
still any idea why i get that error code tho?

too many points on a brush from what i can see. Look for a brush that has been cut many times (is not a cube anymore), maybe something you auto-clipped.

ModmeBot:

thanks mathfag that totally fixed it i found the clip it was generated.. really tho thanks man :)