Modme Forums

Light Load Distance

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: yologirlgamer
Can I change the loading distance for my lights? It seems when I walk far away they turn off.. Any way to fix this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
Are you using an fx or an actual light entity? I can look at the lights and mess with it but if you're using an fx I know they can sometimes glitch out depending on the way you're looking or how far you are from them.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: yologirlgamer

Wild
Are you using an fx or an actual light entity? I can look at the lights and mess with it but if you're using an fx I know they can sometimes glitch out depending on the way you're looking or how far you are from them.

No its not a fx

Its a actual light... it seems the dimmer the light the smaller the load distance is, but i don't want the lights to go out as its nighttime and you can notice them disappear from a distance

ModmeBot:

Reply By: yologirlgamer
example

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Runis
Bo3 has a very weird rendering distance, it happens with me as well but not just lights. Shadows also look terrible from a distance which sucks for an outdoors map like mine. Its so ugly but still haven't found a fix anywhere.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
thats not a glitch - its a intentional setting on the fx elements ( invis - visible ranges )