Modme Forums

Resizing prefabs

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mathfag
Is it possible to shrink or expand a prefab like a model in you ultimately fucked up on the measurements and worked for 2 hours?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

mathfag
Is it possible to shrink or expand a prefab like a model in you ultimately fucked up on the measurements and worked for 2 hours?

I think all you have to do is stamp prefab and select the model, then change the aspect ratio to whatever fits what you need. If that's wrong then sorry, I tried lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Noah Gamerscore
mathfag Is it possible to shrink or expand a prefab like a model in you ultimately fucked up on the measurements and worked for 2 hours? I think all you have to do is stamp prefab and select the model, then change the aspect ratio to whatever fits what you need. If that's wrong then sorry, I tried lol

Kinda, don't stamp the prefab though. Just enter it by right clicking then hover over prefab and select "Enter Prefab". That way once you leave the prefab you can move it all at once still without going in and selecting every little part. Besides that yeah, just enter the prefab and resize everything. May be a bit of work but it's better than starting from scratch.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
short answer

no

you need to enter the prefab and manually resize everything and then re-allign it as everything would have been based on a centre point