Modme Forums

Terrain patch problems

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mathfag
Part of my map is made up of basically only terrain patches and the problem is that I can walk/fall through a certain area in the patch. For example I have a pyramid shape and I can walk in to it from one side but not from the other sides.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
make sure you're not standing on a blend texture, because if you have a patch that only has a blend texture assigned to it then you'll just fall through the floor, try that.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Fil he Modder
make sure you're not standing on a blend texture, because if you have a patch that only has a blend texture assigned to it then you'll just fall through the floor, try that.

nope. all "lit_detail" materials

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

mathfag
Fil he Modder make sure you're not standing on a blend texture, because if you have a patch that only has a blend texture assigned to it then you'll just fall through the floor, try that. nope. all "lit_detail" materials

Don't look at that, look at the actual name of the texture. For example the normal texture could be called dirt_01, but the blend texture would be called dirt_01_blend. If all the textures in a specific spot have "_blend" in them then you will fall through them.You need at least one of the textures to not be a blend texture (doesn't have "blend" in the name, that's the easiest way to tell). Blend textures can still be a lit_detail