Modme Forums

No textures + xbox controller not working?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Tjmoney030589
So 2 things... there are no blend textures and the Xbox controller won't configure to Blops 3. If there is any way to help I would greatly appreciate it!

If you need more detail on what is wrong just please tell me in the comments.

Nvm, I have found an answer thanks for the help!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Tjmoney030589
So 2 things... there are no blend textures and the Xbox controller won't configure to Blops 3. If there is any way to help I would greatly appreciate it! If you need more detail on what is wrong just please tell me in the comments. Any help would be greatly appreciated... THANKS :)

your not explaining the issue and xbox controllers dont need "configuring" - its plug and play

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tjmoney030589
The Xbox controller worked until I downloaded BO2, so I was wondering if I had to change a setting or something along that line... The problem with the textures is all the blend textures are gone in radiant I ported over a cannon barrel for my new map and I deleted a file called Lambert 1 out of APE. I thought it was just for the barrel and I guess I was wrong lol (no surprise) Soooo can this be fixed??? Thanks for the help :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Tjmoney030589
The Xbox controller worked until I downloaded BO2, so I was wondering if I had to change a setting or something along that line... The problem with the textures is all the blend textures are gone in radiant I ported over a cannon barrel for my new map and I deleted a file called Lambert 1 out of APE. I thought it was just for the barrel and I guess I was wrong lol (no surprise) Soooo can this be fixed??? Thanks for the help :)

lambert is irrelevent and you dont need to delete unneeded stuff in maya anymore, ape will only pick up materials that are actually "used"

what do you mean "blends" are "missing" - show me, dont just say it again lol

ModmeBot:

This is a link to the screenshot. Sorry don't know how to add a photo on here lol

ModmeBot:

Thank you so much for the help Harry but I have found the answer I appreciate the help!