Modme Forums

Zombie Risers

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Tjmoney030589
Hello all, I have a question that might be kinda noobish lol
On zombie risers is there a way to get rid of the exploding dirt effect and sound that plays? or is there a way just to have zombies appear?
One last thing is it possible to have them rise out of the ground without the crawling effect?
Thanks for any help :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Tjmoney030589
Hello all, I have a question that might be kinda noobish lol On zombie risers is there a way to get rid of the exploding dirt effect and sound that plays? or is there a way just to have zombies appear? One last thing is it possible to have them rise out of the ground without the crawling effect? Thanks for any help :)

zombie_location instead of riser_location kvp

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tjmoney030589
Awesome thanks a lot my friend :)

ModmeBot:

Sorry to be a bother, but I used zombie_location after script_noteworthy and my zombies are spawning in the middle of the map where there is no map yet lol Did I put this in the wrong spot?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Tjmoney030589
Sorry to be a bother, but I used zombie_location after script_noteworthy and my zombies are spawning in the middle of the map where there is no map yet lol Did I put this in the wrong spot?

Move the struct where the zombies aren't supposed to be spawning to somewhere they should

ModmeBot:

Hey my friend, I have the structs in the start room of my map but they seem to keep falling from the round actor above the map. I do have custom zombies that I put in the map, but I don't think that would affect it. The only thing I haven't tried is changing the structs from the original. Thanks for all the help :)