Modme Forums

now i got this far

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Stonermagoo420
I think i am really close to getting everything on this new drive up to date to the old one i had for this pc but i just ran into this and cant figure out why it is. I have tried restarting my computer, scaning the drive for errors,verifying the integrity of my tools, watching tutorials on how to fix and no luck... i dont know why this isnt working for me at the moment i have all the files and DLC's but im a noob im sure theres something i have effed up any help would be great.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
looks like your deffo getting there quick question do you have anti virus installed if so add BO3 and Mod tools to exceptions list and see if that helps

If not let me know what windows version your running and we can take it from there

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Stonermagoo420
it might be my anti virus software i have windows defender though so i kinda dont know how to use it

ModmeBot:

google it my man teach yourself how i dont use deffender so all i can suggest is this

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
looks like your deffo getting there quick question do you have anti virus installed if so add BO3 and Mod tools to exceptions list and see if that helps If not let me know what windows version your running and we can take it from there

heres all my specs
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130T-CPU @ 2.90GHz processor on
x64-bit windows
with a 5tb external hardrive for the modtools

And by the way i excluded the tools as well as bo3 and nothing changed

ModmeBot:

external drive for tools how well does it run ive never used external drives for anything other than media files and backups

hmm still crashing eh

is black op3 on same drive and directory as tools ?

ModmeBot:

my last drive i used to run the tools was great 3tb exactly perfect untill it got supper fried one day during a power surge so i got this new one and i have been having trouble
with it so far but i know it will work out just fine.
but no installed all on the drive

ModmeBot:

right now im verifying integrity of my bo3 game its self see if something went wrong

ModmeBot:

got this unexpcectly. now im waiting for it to update hopefully this is whats been wrong..

ModmeBot:

okay i got this, change the names or delete the xmodels in ape. I dont think this has anything to do with radiant crashing
this came up after i verified files so im going to find the conflicting addon i have and redownload the tools does anyone else have anymore ideas
(updating bo3 and mod tools took all day and now i dont want to wait again for it to reinstall)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
no

just drag the files from my stuff back in from the download again

itll correct it all

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
no just drag the files from my stuff back in from the download againitll correct it all

Thank you so I redrag the addons with these files into bo3 root now im done with that and it fixed the duplicate gdts,:) my radiant still wont load up gets stuck at
do you think this radiant problem will get fixed if i reinstall?

ModmeBot:

nvm i got another new 5tb drive for this computer again it works fine dont buy drives off amazon it became faulty like right away

ModmeBot:

nvm i got another new 5tb drive for this computer again it works fine dont buy drives off amazon it became faulty like right away
Dont need help on this anymore ignore this post

ModmeBot:

Stonermagoo420
nvm i got another new 5tb drive for this computer again it works fine dont buy drives off amazon it became faulty like right away Dont need help on this anymore ignore this post

Glad to hear your all good again m8 all that trouble shooting and it was the "DRIVE" jees