Modme Forums

I want to decide only the mystery box that starts randomly l

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Zombier
I set up a mystery box which starts at random for the first time in my map, but since all mystery boxes are started randomly, I want to randomly start "chest_4" from "start_chest" in it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Zombier
I set up a mystery box which starts at random for the first time in my map, but since all mystery boxes are started randomly, I want to randomly start "chest_4" from "start_chest" in it.

wot

that makes no sense, but if youre asking what i think then

level.random_pandora_box_start = true;

will make it pick a random location and according to a treyarch comment, you can set the KVP "start_exclude" on boxes you dont want to be allowed to pick

//start_exclude is a KVP, just need to add start_exclude 1 to the box script struct to exclude it from the initial random box selection

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Zombier

Harry Bo21
Zombier I set up a mystery box whThanks!ich starts at random for the first time in my map, but since all mystery boxes are started randomly, I want to randomly start "chest_4" from "start_chest" in it. wot that makes no sense, but if youre asking what i think then level.random_pandora_box_start = true; will make it pick a random location and according to a treyarch comment, you can set the KVP "start_exclude" on boxes you dont want to be allowed to pick //start_exclude is a KVP, just need to add start_exclude 1 to the box script struct to exclude it from the initial random box selection

Thanks!