Modme Forums

How many adjacent zones away can zombies spawn?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: changcow
In my map zones work perfectly and zombies don't spawn til they're opened and it's all fine and dandy. The problem is that I thought zombies would only spawn one or two adjacent zones away but they're still spawning on the other side of the map with like 3 zones distance and takes forever on lower rounds. Is this part of that game and is there any way to fix this?
Thanks,
ChangCow

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
They aren't 100% properly set up then. They should only be spawning in the adjacent zones that connect the zone you're in.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: changcow

Wild
They aren't 100% properly set up then. They should only be spawning in the adjacent zones that connect the zone you're in.

So it that a radiant thing or a scripting thing I should fix?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

changcow
Wild They aren't 100% properly set up then. They should only be spawning in the adjacent zones that connect the zone you're in. So it that a radiant thing or a scripting thing I should fix?

It depends, can you post a picture of the script, as well as the kvp's for some of your zones in Radiant?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: changcow

Wild
changcow Wild They aren't 100% properly set up then. They should only be spawning in the adjacent zones that connect the zone you're in. So it that a radiant thing or a scripting thing I should fix? It depends, can you post a picture of the script, as well as the kvp's for some of your zones in Radiant?

I fixed it by removing these lines of code at the bottom.
<span class="no">level</span> <span class="nc">flag</span><span class="o">::</span><span class="nf">init</span><span class="o">(</span> <span class="s2">"always_on"</span> <span class="o">);</span>
<span class="no">level</span> <span class="nc">flag</span><span class="o">::</span><span class="nf">set</span><span class="o">(</span> <span class="s2">"always_on"</span> <span class="o">);</span>

After that they kept spawning at the start_zone but that's because I had a zone specifically made so that weird parts of the maps wouldn't kill you so that made them spawn far away. So I changed that to a init_zone instead and that fixed it. Thanks for the help