Modme Forums

wallrunning zombies and attacking

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
I want to know if im able to make zombies wallrun on the wall with players and if they can still attack while wall running?? if so how?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
I want to know if im able to make zombies wallrun on the wall with players and if they can still attack while wall running?? if so how?

Pretty sure zombies cannot wallrun. Treyarch hasn't had wallrunning zombies before, if I call correctly. This would be pretty difficult to implement, especially if they need to attack while wallrunning also, which is probably why Treyarch never did it.

If you need zombies to get to an isolated part of the map, you can always use traversals however.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
Export the npc wall run animations, turn it into a traversal. Can't be that hard

ModmeBot:

Export the npc wall run animations, turn it into a traversal. Can't be that hard

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Fil he Modder

you think wrong

especially with attacking also

and the fact zombies shouldnt look like people carrying guns running along walls

ModmeBot:

What about the npc anim of when the player has fists instead of a weapon?

ModmeBot:

Fil he Modder
What about the npc anim of when the player has fists instead of a weapon?

thats all you got from that?

ModmeBot:

Pretty much, i was really mainly talking about the wall running part of his question, i didn't really bother about pointing out the fact that they'd look like fully functioning humans in the process

ModmeBot:

Well, a traversal probably may not allow the zombies to hit while wall running, but there may be a trigger on the wall that would allow the zombies to wall run and not be restricted to only walrun. It'd most likely be required for him make his own animation of a wall running zombie hit, but if he doesn't care too much, then he can just use the npc first punch anims

ModmeBot:

Fil he Modder
Well, a traversal probably may not allow the zombies to hit while wall running, but there may be a trigger on the wall that would allow the zombies to wall run and not be restricted to only walrun. It'd most likely be required for him make his own animation of a wall running zombie hit, but if he doesn't care too much, then he can just use the npc first punch anims

literally a fuck ton more to it than that which even goes beyond me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Uk_ViiPeR

There was an animation in BO1 i believe where the AI would run across the wall (like the matrix) which i used in my WAW map, this was the traverse GSC used...

#include animscripts\Utility;
#include animscripts\traverse\shared;
#using_animtree ("generic_human");

main()
{
	if( IsDefined( self.is_zombie ) && self.is_zombie && self.has_legs == true &&  self.type != "dog" )
	{
		wall_zombie();
	}
	else if( IsDefined( self.is_zombie ) && self.is_zombie && self.has_legs == false )
	{
		low_wall_crawler();
	}
	else if( self.type == "dog" )
	{
		dog_jump_up(96, 7);
	}
}

wall_zombie()
{

traverseData = [];
	traverseData[ "traverseAnim" ]			= %ai_zombie_wall_run_A;