Modme Forums

Perk Machines Putting Holes in Nav Mesh

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: xtigis
Perk machines are putting holes in my nav mesh above them.
Anyone know a fix?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

xtigis
Perk machines are putting holes in my nav mesh above them. Anyone know a fix?

its not a hole - it spawns a collision clip on the model - the clip is poking above the machine right there

clearly your ceilings are too low, use the scale standards doc. Guarantee you cannot jump in that room

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xtigis

Harry Bo21
xtigis Perk machines are putting holes in my nav mesh above them. Anyone know a fix? its not a hole - it spawns a collision clip on the model - the clip is poking above the machine right there clearly your ceilings are too low, use the scale standards doc. Guarantee you cannot jump in that room

So there is no way to remove the clip?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: NINJAMAN829

xtigis
Harry Bo21 xtigis Perk machines are putting holes in my nav mesh above them. Anyone know a fix? its not a hole - it spawns a collision clip on the model - the clip is poking above the machine right there clearly your ceilings are too low, use the scale standards doc. Guarantee you cannot jump in that room So there is no way to remove the clip?

You dont need to remove the clips. They are used so you dont go into the perk machine/other objects in your map. Clips are good.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

xtigis
Harry Bo21 xtigis Perk machines are putting holes in my nav mesh above them. Anyone know a fix? its not a hole - it spawns a collision clip on the model - the clip is poking above the machine right there clearly your ceilings are too low, use the scale standards doc. Guarantee you cannot jump in that room So there is no way to remove the clip?

THAT is what you took from my post?

Let me try again, this time ill be extra clear

* clears throat *

YOUR CEILING IS TOO LOW

ModmeBot:

Reply By: eDeK

xtigis
Perk machines are putting holes in my nav mesh above them. Anyone know a fix?

You have 3 options:
1.- Listen to Harry and change the size of your map.
2.- Put the perks in a place where you dont have the "Navmesh" above the perks.
3.- Put a model/object inside the "hole" to dissimulate the collision clip.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xtigis

eDeK
xtigis Perk machines are putting holes in my nav mesh above them. Anyone know a fix? You have 3 options: 1.- Listen to Harry and change the size of your map. 2.- Put the perks in a place where you dont have the "Navmesh" above the perks. 3.- Put a model/object inside the "hole" to dissimulate the collision clip.

I went with Harry's method, thank you for the advice though.