Modme Forums

How do I move windows around? e.g. Entity Browser

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SimpleArrows
I want to move the layout of Radiant around except that dragging the windows such as the
Entity Browser, Camera etc. keep coming out as separate windows when dragging it to a place I want it.

Is there any way to move it? I saw it in a video except they didn't explain how to do that...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: maxman5050
I'm a little confused by the question. If you want to move the window, click and drag the tab on the window (for example on the tab that says entity browser) and move it to where you want it. Hopefully that helps

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

maxman5050
I'm a little confused by the question. If you want to move the window, click and drag the tab on the window (for example on the tab that says entity browser) and move it to where you want it. Hopefully that helps

When you move it near another tab, radiant will highlight blue where the window will be placed

ModmeBot:

Reply By: peterparker
That's right. Also if you right click on the tab, you can choose to "float" the tab into a window. Great if you have two (or more) monitors.

To get it back into another window, simply drag the tab to the desired window. The blue outline will again tell you where it will be placed.