Modme Forums

nav mesh broken

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: greatbrendini
so my nav mesh should generate naturally but for some reason all it does is generate on the outside of the playable zones i set up so the zombies will walk around outside and try to get to me through walls and stuff but i don't know why its doing this. It was working fine before and i don't know what to do since i also put down a nav volume in the map after finding out it was a navigation mesh issue and its still broken. any ideas on how to fix this? maybe i messed the volume nav up too? it just mostly feels like nobody can help me and i put so much work into this map i really don't want to lose it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mikey

greatbrendini
so my nav mesh should generate naturally but for some reason all it does is generate on the outside of the playable zones i set up so the zombies will walk around outside and try to get to me through walls and stuff but i don't know why its doing this. It was working fine before and i don't know what to do since i also put down a nav volume in the map after finding out it was a navigation mesh issue and its still broken. any ideas on how to fix this? maybe i messed the volume nav up too? it just mostly feels like nobody can help me and i put so much work into this map i really don't want to lose it.

You can always go back to previous versions of the map by going to the main BO3 folder and going to Radiant > Autosave and going to a earlier version of the map and seeing what you did differently