Modme Forums

Adding a Buyable Ending to Bo3

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: natesmithzombies
[Bo3] NSZ Buyable Ending

Here is a simple buyable end game suggested by CrafftDAnimations to me on Twitter for Bo3. Instructions are included in the Download. Simply Unzip and read.

<span style="font-size:1.0em;">Download Buyable Ending</span>

Install Tutorial by CrafftDAnimations below

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CraftDAnimations
Thank you for taking the time to do this. It will be super important in my maps.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
Nice

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CraftDAnimations
Just installed it and the instructions are a little wrong

UPDATED TO WORK

======= NSZ Buyable Ending =======
Instructions: 
1) Drag the folders into your root directory. 
-------------------------------------------------
2) Open your mapname.gsc located in usermaps&gt;zm_test&gt;scripts&gt;zm and add:

// NSZ Temp Wall Buys
	level thread buyable_ending::init();  

Underneath:
	function main()
	{

Also add this to your mapname.gsc:

// NSZ Buyable Ending
	#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_buyable_ending;

Underneath: 
	#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;
--------------------------------------------------
3) Open your maps zone file located in usermaps\zm_test\zone_source and add these lines: 
	// NSZ Buyable Ending
	scriptparsetree,scripts/_NSZ/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc
4) Add the prefabs to your map in map_source\_prefabs\_NSZ\Buyable_Ending:
	- end_game_trig.map is placed where you want your end game trigger to be

5) Compile your map as usual and you are done!

Took me about an hour to figure out what was wrong but you were still calling the wall_buys and not buyable_ending :)

So glad I got it working lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

CraftDAnimationsJust installed it and the instructions are a little wrong

UPDATED TO WORK

======= NSZ Buyable Ending =======
Instructions: 
1) Drag the folders into your root directory. 
-------------------------------------------------
2) Open your mapname.gsc located in usermaps&gt;zm_test&gt;scripts&gt;zm and add:

// NSZ Temp Wall Buys
	level thread buyable_ending::init();  

Underneath:
	function main()
	{

Also add this to your mapname.gsc:

// NSZ Buyable Ending
	#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_buyable_ending;

Underneath: 
	#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;
3) Open your maps zone file located in usermaps\zm_test\zone_source and add these lines: 
	// NSZ Buyable Ending
	scriptparsetree,scripts/_NSZ/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc
4) Add the prefabs to your map in map_source\_prefabs\_NSZ\Buyable_Ending:
	- end_game_trig.map is placed where you want your end game trigger to be

5) Compile your map as usual and you are done!

Took me about an hour to figure out what was wrong but you were still calling the wall_buys and not buyable_ending :)

So glad I got it working lol

Updated the original instructions. Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Zombeast250
need a update on the dl link

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Zombeast250
need a update on the dl link

The download link works fine?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Zombeast250

AGC
Zombeast250 need a update on the dl link The download link works fine?

ya it does sry guys wasnt dl from my desktop for some reason but worked from my laptop and thanks for the tut and dl NSZ as always great job!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
Great work! :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Stonermagoo420

im getting this error after everything and even after deleting line 23,22 in the gsc, the error still shows

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
 ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for &#39;scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc&#39;
ERR(83) scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc (23,22)  : Compiler Internal Error :  Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_bb.gsc

Linker will now terminate.
********************************************************************************

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scary_Branden

Stonermagoo420
im getting this error after everything and even after deleting line 23,22 in the gsc, the error still shows ******************************************************************************* UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc' ERR(83) scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc (23,22) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_bb.gsc Linker will now terminate. ********************************************************************************

I am also getting the same error. im guessing its an older file with the alpha mod tools but i dont care i just want a fix please and thank you. you all are awesome

ModmeBot:

Stonermagoo420
im getting this error after everything and even after deleting line 23,22 in the gsc, the error still shows ******************************************************************************* UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc' ERR(83) scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc (23,22) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_bb.gsc Linker will now terminate. ********************************************************************************

Sorry for the spam but just tried it with the lines commented out and works fine. dont forget to save before you compile because ive forgotten a couple times

cvenos:

Sorry for the spam but just tried it with the lines commented out and works fine. dont forget to save before you compile because ive forgotten a couple times

What do you mean by commented out I am getting this issue and can't fix it.

Scary Branden:

What do you mean by commented out I am getting this issue and can't fix it.

Go to where you have your "nsz_buyable_ending.gsc" either in \share\raw\scripts\_NSZ or inside your map's \scripts\_NSZ folder and edit the gsc on line 23 and but two slashes // to comment out that line

cvenos:

Go to where you have your "nsz_buyable_ending.gsc" either in \share\raw\scripts\_NSZ or inside your map's \scripts\_NSZ folder and edit the gsc on line 23 and but two slashes // to comment out that line

Thanks, that makes sense lol sorry.