Modme Forums

How do i make risers start to spawn at round 7

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ZombieSlayerMaker
How do i make risers start to spawn at round 7 instead of they start at round round

Please help me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

ZombieSlayerMakerHow do i make risers start to spawn at round 7 instead of they start at round round

Please help me

You would have to modify stock _zm_spawner.gsc scripts to accomplish this task which in the Beta state is rather difficult. I recommend you rethink your design before pushing any further. What are you trying to accomplish by spawning risers only after round 7?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieSlayerMaker

natesmithzombies
ZombieSlayerMakerHow do i make risers start to spawn at round 7 instead of they start at round round

Please help me

You would have to modify stock _zm_spawner.gsc scripts to accomplish this task which in the Beta state is rather difficult. I recommend you rethink your design before pushing any further. What are you trying to accomplish by spawning risers only after round 7?

also what line of the gsc do i edit?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

ZombieSlayerMaker
natesmithzombies

Please help me

you would have to edit more than one line. Controlling the spawning of risers would be a challenge that I dont think is worth the battle.

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
ZombieSlayerMaker
natesmithzombies

Please help me

you would have to edit more than one line. Controlling the spawning of risers would be a challenge that I dont think is worth the battle.

oh ok

ModmeBot:

Reply By: josh1600

ZombieSlayerMaker
natesmithzombies
ZombieSlayerMaker
natesmithzombies

Please help me

oh ok

Personally, I think you are thinking about it all wrong... instead of controlling how the struct works... why don't you just make a dynamic struct that triggers on round count 7 and then it will insert a script struct with the correct kvps in... thus achieving the desired effect.

Or... cover the riser in a clip so that it breaks the script struct, then move/remove the clip after round 7 so the struct is 're-enabled'.

Both these suggestions are from thought and have not been tested... so go ahead and see what you can have a go at getting to work. Good luck!

ModmeBot:

josh1600
ZombieSlayerMaker
natesmithzombies
ZombieSlayerMaker
natesmithzombies

Please help me

oh ok

Personally, I think you are thinking about it all wrong... instead of controlling how the struct works... why don't you just make a dynamic struct that triggers on round count 7 and then it will insert a script struct with the correct kvps in... thus achieving the desired effect.

Or... cover the riser in a clip so that it breaks the script struct, then move/remove the clip after round 7 so the struct is 're-enabled'.

Both these suggestions are from thought and have not been tested... so go ahead and see what you can have a go at getting to work. Good luck!

i have no idea how to do those