Modme Forums

Annihilator wall buy?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Dcchill
Im very new to making custom maps, and I made an EE and I want the Annihilator to be the reward! I just dont know how to put it in the EE room, can someone help me out? Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hero115

DcchillIm very new to making custom maps, and I made an EE and I want the Annihilator to be the reward! I just dont know how to put it in the EE room, can someone help me out? Thanks!
well first you have to find/create the chalk, and get a wallbuy prefab like Vesper/VMP. Copy the prefab and rename it to your liking. Ok open Radiant, open the prefab you just saved. Change the chalk & change the model. Be sure to change the cost of the weapon, also some KVP'S. I think you're done.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dcchill

Hero115
DcchillIm very new to making custom maps, and I made an EE and I want the Annihilator to be the reward! I just dont know how to put it in the EE room, can someone help me out? Thanks!

well first you have to find/create the chalk, and get a wallbuy prefab like Vesper/VMP. Copy the prefab and rename it to your liking. Ok open Radiant, open the prefab you just saved. Change the chalk & change the model. Be sure to change the cost of the weapon, also some KVP'S. I think you're done.

Whats the annihilator models name?