Modme Forums

Custom round start/end music

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: donovanne
I tried editing the paths to the custom audio files I've made (which are located in a subfolder of root\sound_assets) in the user_aliases.csv file located in root\share\raw\sound\aliases. According to a certain moody alpha tester whose name I will not mention, this is all that needs to be done. Clearly, there's more to it that he didn't feel he needed to explain to us inferior beings. Do I need to add anything in the zm_usermap.gsc or .csc or any of the other map files? Is there a way to have a diferent user_aliases.csv file for different maps?

The bit of code I'm referring to is this

# ROUND SOUNDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

# mus_roundend1_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,, ,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOP ING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

# mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_M USIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,, NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

# mus_roundstart1_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC, ,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLO OPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

# mus_roundstart2_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC, ,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLO OPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

# mus_roundstart3_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC, ,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLO OPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

# mus_roundstart4_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC, ,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLO OPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

# mus_dogend1_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,, ,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPIN G,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,

# mus_dogstart1_intro,,,x,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,, ,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOP ING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've changed all the path names to x.

I have a sound I want to play as soon as the 1st round of the game starts and another sound I want to play at the change of every other round. Which of the above affects these two events? While it is clear which ones are for the dog rounds, it isn't very clear for the rest.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
I never watched this video, but it might help.

UGO WAKKA

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DuaLVII
Something I find interesting from all the people who show round sound aliases and such they miss out pausable, doesn't stop it from working of coarse but when the sound is playing and the game is paused, it will continue playing.

My round sound alias:

<download data-url="https://mega.nz/#!rR0BnTBS!BlQ2V5oxKRRTF9rQuHt3NZnpclYMjbQPlp170mWlWLE"></download>

Which you place a copy into;

BO3 Dir -> share -> raw -> sound -> aliases

Also if I can suggest if your reading these through raw text or whatever, you can use;

http://aviacreations.com/modme/forum/topic.php?tid=234

Just to make life easier. Totally Optional, You can use my alias and change the values any way.

Once you have the sound files in your sound_assets and the directories match the alias, Go to;

BO3 Dir -> usermaps -> YourMapName -> sound > zoneconfig -> yourmapname.szc

Below

{
 "Type" : "AMBIENT",
 "Name" : "ambient_mod",
 "Filename" : "ambient_mod.csv",
 "Specs" : [
  "mpl_mod"
  ]
},

You can paste in;

{
 "Type" : "ALIAS",
 "Name" : "round_sound_alias",
 "Filename" : "round_sound_alias.csv",
 "Specs" : [ ] 
},

Hope this helps;

Thanks,

DuaLVII

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fedkerr6
doesnt work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gash

fedkerr6doesnt work

what doesnt work? Elaborate because its worked fine for me, follow what was said carefully and it will work :P

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AA191
Does this also apply to the round music past round 5? I have no idea how to do that

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fedkerr6
i followed all steps and when i play my map there is no round sound

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dan9977
ERROR: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\round_sound_alias.csv

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_02.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_03.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_02.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_04.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_05.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_01.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_03.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_05.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_start_04.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\round_end.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\doground_end.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: zombie\rounds\doground_start.wav

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Yasser143
Ya mine doesnt work either, i converted them to .wav and 48000 hz and added the script and all that, but it sill doesnt work