Modme Forums

Shootable Easter egg for a perkaholic

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: UrbanSpiral
So Hey Guys this script is a shootable easter egg its not Huge but its nice, you shoot 10 things or you can change that higher or lower, then you will be awarded with a free PerkaHolic.

INSTRUCTIONS

Go to black ops 3 root folder/share/scripts make a new folder called custom and put the download file in there.

Next open up your mapname gsc and at the top with all the #Using put this under it.

#using scripts\custom\shootable;

next find this in your mapname gsc function main() under this zm_usermap::main(); put this

thread shootable::init();

Next open up your zone_source file in the scriptparsetree section put this

scriptparsetree,scripts/custom/shootable.gsc

That's the script installed! the script is a perkaholic, bo3 doesn't have widows wine or electric cherry in it so you need to add it manually here is how.

Electric Cherry

Add this to your Mapname.gsc and .csc file

#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_electric_cherry;

Next Add this to your Zone File in the perk section

scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_perk_electric_cherry.gsc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_perk_electric_cherry.csc

Widows Wine

Add this to your Mapname.gsc and .csc file

#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_widows_wine;

That's it! now all you have to do is open Radiant and give 10 items (Script Models)

The Kvp Model: Targetname, model_shootable

now make a trigger_damage and give it the targetname, trig_shootable now do that for them all except change the Kvp's to Eg: model_shootable2,

trig_shootable2, thats it enjoy any issues let me know! :)

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!pVJAUTZa!nss8v5RvCML2Pchmo6nV6ugJgRA9bLw03jzFDf0Aw5Q

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jerri13hdez
made me nutt

ModmeBot:

Reply By: steve8801
<ol>

Hey, what do you mean zone file? Like the zone source or another zone file? Because I'm not sure what you mean the perk section in your zone file</ol>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Reckfullies
Would be nice to credit me considering I created the original script lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: UrbanSpiral

steve8801<ol>

Hey, what do you mean zone file? Like the zone source or another zone file? Because I'm not sure what you mean the perk section in your zone file</ol>

sorry, zone source :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: UrbanSpiral

ReckfulliesWould be nice to credit me considering I created the original script lol

i scripted it?

ModmeBot:

UrbanSpiral
ReckfulliesWould be nice to credit me considering I created the original script lol

i scripted it?

I am pretty much 100% sure that I scripted the base for this script and you added onto it.

I originally posted it Here a while before this post was made.

If you did make it I would say it is remarkably similar considering it has the exact same comments I made in my script along with the same function names and code lol.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

Reckfullies
UrbanSpiral

i scripted it?

I am pretty much 100% sure that I scripted the base for this script and you added onto it.

If you did make it I would say it is remarkably similar considering it has the exact same comments I made in my script along with the same function names and code lol.

This is very obviously taken from the linked post. Idk why you even bothered trying to lie about making it yourself.

I dont want to rain on either of your parades but I wouldn't be too proud of the code in the first place. It has a significant amount of errors and should be rewritten using arrays lol

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
Reckfullies
UrbanSpiral

i scripted it?

This is very obviously taken from the linked post. Idk why you even bothered trying to lie about making it yourself.

I dont want to rain on either of your parades but I wouldn't be too proud of the code in the first place. It has a significant amount of errors and should be rewritten using arrays lol

Don't feel bad at all about saying that lol, I know its a pretty bad way to do it and at the time I didn't really have too much knowledge in some basic scripting methods since it was my first attempt at something like that.

I was working on remaking it but I don't know if ill ever feel like finishing it anyways.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

ReckfulliesDon't feel bad at all about saying that lol, I know its a pretty bad way to do it and at the time I didn't really have too much knowledge in some basic scripting methods since it was my first attempt at something like that.

I was working on remaking it but I don't know if ill ever feel like finishing it anyways.

Lol story of my life man, but anyway as soon as I have moderator controls I will add you to the OP credits or if another mod can that'd be great