Modme Forums

Dying in the fire and teleporting without dying

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Pedrehitor74
Die in the fire and teleport at the beginning of the map without dying, I'm making a map and I want to put a parkour and I want a player not to pass the parkour to fall to the fire and instead of to die that teletransporte to the beginning of the map as in the map of Minecraft v1.2, thank you very much that me can help

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies
I haven't played the map you are talking about (have barely played even most 3arc maps lol) but does the player actually get damaged in the fire? or are they falling into the fire and then teleporting? If they are falling into the fire without damage and as soon as they touch it they teleport, it is significantly easier to do

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Pedrehitor74

natesmithzombiesI haven't played the map you are talking about (have barely played even most 3arc maps lol) but does the player actually get damaged in the fire? or are they falling into the fire and then teleporting? If they are falling into the fire without damage and as soon as they touch it they teleport, it is significantly easier to do

yes I want it to fall to the fire and not be damaged, only that the player teleportation to the beginning of the map and if it can appear the player with some damage, would be great

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hypercaine
There is a teleporter script here from wakka, If i understand what you are saying then this will do half of what you are asking, I have this placed under my whole map in case the player falls off :). It then teleports the player back to a set location, That i happen to have set up as spawn. Here is the link to the video for you