Modme Forums

M1911 Port?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: MrslothGaming
im try to make a map and i hate the starting pistol and i would like the m1911 pistol from bo1 or bo2.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Reckfullies
You would need to own the game that has the gun, download a program that can extract the models, anims and textures from the game you want the weapon from then setup all the animations and put it into the game.

There are a few tutorials around for how to do this, I think there is one on the wiki here and some on youtube you can follow. Also before you ask, no nobody will give you the port and there are no public downloads for one since nobody is allowed to post them.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

Reckfulliesthere are no public downloads for one since nobody is allowed to post them.

That is not true. Modme has a policy allowing for raw assets to be posted as long as they are not an asset dump (meaning just animations and models). The downloads remain until they are flagged as copyright, which will never happen as 3arc has made hints that they do not care about cod assets being shared. It's not worth their time to stop cod assets being shared for cod games.

But to answer the actual port question. I think Erthrock is porting alot of weapons for people. At least I have seen so on his twitter some time back.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrslothGaming
okay thanks ill keep my eyes peeled