Modme Forums

URGENT MAP FIX

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Blink-420
Can't get my map to run anymore. Yes I've tried backups, creating a new map and transferring scripts and map itself.. When I launch it through both the mod tools and black ops 3 it gives me an infinite black loading screen, left it on even over night no crashing, no errors when compiling. Nothing. I've done a lot of work on this map and even testing multiple updates on it with friends on the workshop before Im going to release it, so it has been working great up until now. I've deleted any recent new scripts I've added and that hasnt helped either. I've had this problem one before but a backup solved it, nothing will solve it this time, help! :'(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164
I experienced what you are saying while I was making my elevator. I think the problem was that one of my scripts was looking for an entity which I accidentally deleted. Replacing it made it run like normal. In other words, in radiant you may have deleted a trigger or brush model or something that was involved in one of your scripts. Make sure you have all of your scripting stuff on the map. I hope this helps.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blink-420

ZombieKid164I experienced what you are saying while I was making my elevator. I think the problem was that one of my scripts was looking for an entity which I accidentally deleted. Replacing it made it run like normal. In other words, in radiant you may have deleted a trigger or brush model or something that was involved in one of your scripts. Make sure you have all of your scripting stuff on the map. I hope this helps.

Please DM me your address so I can come give you some bomb af head thank you thank you thank you so much, you're my hero!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

Blink-420Please DM me your address so I can come give you some bomb af head thank you thank you thank you so much, you're my hero!

The thanks is enough... You're welcome!