Modme Forums

INSTANT ZOMBIE RESPAWN.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ReKleSs
Hello Guys, I need make instant zombie respawn in mi map becouse im creating FRENETISM map.

I add time gampley for remove intermission round time but zombies are very slower respawning and i have to fix that. I need to create a spawner that the zombies spawns out off the ground like in World At War.

Thank you for HELPING.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies
I am kinda confused on what you are looking for here. Are you looking for a simple riser spawner? They have on of those set up already in the default map just copy and paste it after adjusting the zone specific KVPs

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ReKleSs

natesmithzombiesI am kinda confused on what you are looking for here. Are you looking for a simple riser spawner? They have on of those set up already in the default map just copy and paste it after adjusting the zone specific KVPs

No, I need to edit time to respawn. For example when i take nuke power up zombies has delay for respawn i need to remove this delay.

ModmeBot:

ReKleSs
natesmithzombiesI am kinda confused on what you are looking for here. Are you looking for a simple riser spawner? They have on of those set up already in the default map just copy and paste it after adjusting the zone specific KVPs

No, I need to edit time to respawn. For example when i take nuke power up zombies has delay for respawn i need to remove this delay.

The delay you are speaking of is in script only specific to the nuke power up and that delay is defined at the top of the _zm_powerup_nuke.gsc:

#define N_NUKE_SPAWN_DELAY 3

This delay cant be changed because stock scripts cannot be edited, or at least they couldn't last I checked (I haven't modded in a while been working on other projects). As far as the spawn delay you might appear to be experiencing when a zombie is killed without a nuke: this is just caused by animation times of spawning in and/or tearing down barriers.

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
ReKleSs

The delay you are speaking of is in script only specific to the nuke power up and that delay is defined at the top of the _zm_powerup_nuke.gsc:

#define N_NUKE_SPAWN_DELAY 3

This delay cant be changed because stock scripts cannot be edited, or at least they couldn't last I checked (I haven't modded in a while been working on other projects). As far as the spawn delay you might appear to be experiencing when a zombie is killed without a nuke: this is just caused by animation times of spawning in and/or tearing down barriers.

Thanks, Nuke delay is working perfect, do you know how to spawn 24 zombies at the same time not one by one. And how to do zombie spawners respawn directly and not spawn in ground? Thanks

ModmeBot:

ReKleSsThanks, Nuke delay is working perfect, do you know how to spawn 24 zombies at the same time not one by one. And how to do zombie spawners respawn directly and not spawn in ground? Thanks

level.zombie_vars["zombie_spawn_delay"]

controls the spawning delay but it is also reliant on the following:

level.zombie_vars["zombie_spawn_delay"] = [[level.func_get_zombie_spawn_delay]]( level.round_number );

A thought would be to change the level.func_get_zombie_spawn_delay to something like the following:

function new_spawning_delay()
{
	level flag::wait_till( "all_players_connected" ); // wait some time to make sure our changes apply 
	level.func_get_zombie_spawn_delay = &get_new_zombie_spawn_delay;
}

function get_new_zombie_spawn_delay( n_round )
{
	return 0; 
}

Let me know if it works. Simply thread it in your mapname.gsc like usual

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
ReKleSsThanks, Nuke delay is working perfect, do you know how to spawn 24 zombies at the same time not one by one. And how to do zombie spawners respawn directly and not spawn in ground? Thanks

level.zombie_vars["zombie_spawn_delay"]

controls the spawning delay but it is also reliant on the following:

level.zombie_vars["zombie_spawn_delay"] = [[level.func_get_zombie_spawn_delay]]( level.round_number );

A thought would be to change the level.func_get_zombie_spawn_delay to something like the following:

function new_spawning_delay()
{
	level flag::wait_till( "all_players_connected" ); // wait some time to make sure our changes apply 
	level.func_get_zombie_spawn_delay = &get_new_zombie_spawn_delay;
}

function get_new_zombie_spawn_delay( n_round )
{
	return 0; 
}

Let me know if it works. Simply thread it in your mapname.gsc like usual

That not works :(

Im trying to create some new code to this. If mi code works i go to let you :)

ModmeBot:

ReKleSsThat not works :(

Im trying to create some new code to this. If mi code works i go to let you :)

Damn. Good luck!