Modme Forums

Simple help

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ReKleSs
I changue points per hitmarker in _zm.gsc but i save and changues are not appearing in-game.

I need someone explain me how to use this base script edit and use,

Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: m1cke
usually editing stock scripts dosen't work might be the problem :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies
Havent tested this myself but I imagine this works for editing any stock scripts: Recent ModMe Post

Worth a shot to try. Last I was told by the developers in the private sub reddit, they were aware and working on the issue of editing stock scripts. That was quite some time ago

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ReKleSs

natesmithzombiesHavent tested this myself but I imagine this works for editing any stock scripts: Recent ModMe Post

Worth a shot to try. Last I was told by the developers in the private sub reddit, they were aware and working on the issue of editing stock scripts. That was quite some time ago

Yes, the post that you send is mi post xD _zm_powerups i can eddit and there work perfect but with _zm.gsc mothership doc i edited but when i compile and play that dont work. But Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

ReKleSsYes, the post that you send is mi post xD _zm_powerups i can eddit and there work perfect but with _zm.gsc mothership doc i edited but when i compile and play that dont work. But Thanks

My brain is going already hahaha. Well that concludes that as of now you still cannot edit stock scripts