Modme Forums

Zombie Speed

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ByKris
How can i do for the zombies run more of 75? ( i said 75 for this script)

function new_zombie_speed()
{
    level flag::wait_till( "initial_blackscreen_passed" );
    zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier",       75,   false );    //  Multiply by the round number to give the base speed value.  0-40 = walk, 41-70 = run, 71+ = sprint
    zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier_easy",  75,   false );    //  Multiply by the round number to give the base speed value.  0-40 = walk, 41-70 = run, 71+ = sprint
}

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies
Assuming you are asking how to make them have a greater number than 75 you simply give them a greater number lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ByKris

natesmithzombiesAssuming you are asking how to make them have a greater number than 75 you simply give them a greater number lol

You can increase the number but the zombies don't run more, because im asking

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

ByKrisYou can increase the number but the zombies don't run more, because im asking

This problem was answered in my OP. For your reference:

natesmithzombiesThe actual translation of their speed is not a function of the variable we are editing in this script. This variable controls the animation type to be either a walk, run, or sprint animation. Each animation then controls the speed at which the zombie is moving. Your only option would be to redo all of the zombie movement animations in maya and edit the "translate x" option in the animation window, then to redo them in APE