Modme Forums

Change basic life

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: DjackBy9
Hello,

I just want know if its possible to change the life of the player ? For it to be one shot by zombies.

sorry for my english et thank you in advance

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dkamasta

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "player_base_health",     77 );

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DjackBy9

dkamasta

I put that in mapname.GSC ?

ModmeBot:

DjackBy9
dkamasta

I put that in mapname.GSC ?

yeah but 77 is original health, so change that to like 50 for 2 hit down or 30 for 1 hit down. 77 is 3 hit down.

you can put many vars in you file after main. I might release my full mod sometime, have been thinking bout this some time.

link to my mod:

insane mod 100

I will give you some which you can use:

difficulty = 1;

column = int(difficulty) + 1;

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_health_increase",    100, false, column ); // cumulatively add this to the zombies' starting health each round (up to round 10)

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_health_increase_multiplier",0.1,  true, column ); // after round 10 multiply the zombies' starting health by this amount

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_health_start",     1000, false, column ); // starting health of a zombie at round 1

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier",  100, false, column );

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier_easy",  100, false, column );

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_spawn_delay",     0.2, false, column ); 

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_max_ai",      10,  false, column ); // Base number of zombies per player (modified by round #)

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_ai_per_player",    10,  false, column ); // additional zombie modifier for each player in the game

zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_powerup_drop_max_per_round", 1 ); // lower this to make drop happen more often

level.loseperkswhendowned = false;

I have bout 100 lines like this, tested all of them. Problem with a mod is you need to test test test. Till stable.

Thnx to Makecents I know have trade system and menu in my mod, I also maybe will add the grey start color into my mod from nade smit.

Its great when we share our finds, so all can enjoy the mod tools.

ModmeBot:

I have been thinking about releasing my full mod to the community to give good example to share what we find. Believe me making mod and testing lines is lot of work. I have laptop @work to test lines.

Many of my hardcore waw/bo1/bo2/bo3 players have left the bo3 mod tools cause its a kid game, that is why I made Insane mod.

Zombie whisperer clan has many world records in coop, solo and first room. But all left bo3 mod tools. I want to help the community become mature.

Will release full insane mod, to anyone who has good map ready. You will have: more zombies, faster spawn and mod menu with selection: easy/normal/hard/insane I have many codes to add powerups/perks health, start money start gun.

the idea comes from realism mod ( I am big fan of this)

add me on steam dka_masta

link to insane mod promo video:

anyone who wants to works together with me who has gun mods, I will give you full credits, We need to make this bo3 insane. Cause its just to easy without.