Modme Forums

Custom Powerup: Random Weapon

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: natesmithzombies

Custom Powerup: Random Weapon

By: NateSmithZombies

This tutorial was requested by ModMe user Dick_Nixon

If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)

<download data-url="https://mega.nz/#!R1V1zRrb!BcrZNhKwYMdP6J4fEzJCAk1V9Rl4bnNF6Hmxkqnonfc"></download>

Instructions

Instructions are included in the download.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5
this works normally, but when i have mule kick it only gives me another weapon instead of replacing it then does the anti-cheat & takes all weapons & points, help?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PentaFrost
Thanks for the script.

But i also get the anti cheat. If you have mule kick and pick it up, it will mess up, and get hit by anticheat.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies
Ahhh rookie mistake on my part lol. I updated it, but cannot confirm it actually works as I am out of the state for the week and on my laptop. Someone let me know if it fixes the issue! Thanks :)

ModmeBot:

i just tested it, it works with mule kick now thanks nate

ModmeBot:

tbone-5i just tested it, it works with mule kick now thanks nate

Excellent! Thanks!

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies

Excellent! Thanks!

no problem you might want to check out why it messes with the money powerup though, i tried removing other powerups & it only messed with zombie money powerup. but when i remove it its fine money powerups drop. it also does not work at all even if i use the power up in a soulbox when i use weapon drop & money drop together. they both have this in there GSCs I'm not very good at scripting just decent but i think this is the problem. they both have the same

REGISTER_SYSTEM as zm_powerup_weapon.

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies

Excellent! Thanks!

no problem you might want to check out why it messes with the money powerup though, i tried removing other powerups & it only messed with zombie money powerup. but when i remove it its fine money powerups drop. it also does not work at all even if i use the power up in a soulbox when i use weapon drop & money drop together. they both have this in there GSCs I'm not very good at scripting just decent but i think this is the problem. they both have the same

REGISTER_SYSTEM as zm_powerup_weapon.

I updated the posts after someone found out the issue on Zombie Money. They should all work together now as long as you have the latest version

bitwarrior:

Can you give a new download link is corrupted

KillJoy:

[USER=768]@bitwarrior[/USER] https://forum.modme.co/threads/nsz_powerups_megathread-all-downloads.2831/