Modme Forums

Custom Powerup: Fast Feet

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: natesmithzombies

Custom Powerup: Fast Feet By: NateSmithZombies

This power up increases your speed by 25%. Special thanks to ZeRoy for the suggestion!

If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)

Download

Instructions

Instructions are included in the download. Also special thanks to a long time friend Harry Bo21 for giving me the base code to work off of for the hud functions!

Want to change the shaders? Check this out.

Updates

Jan 2 2017: Added announcer and updated shader (credits to Madgaz for the voice)

Jan 4: Increased announcer volume

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
Can i ask: Does this effect stamin-up? Because I used a similar powerup on Return To Stairway To Hell and since the powerup changed the run speed to a new and then back to default, stamin-up was overwritten.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

Ping998Can i ask: Does this effect stamin-up? Because I used a similar powerup on Return To Stairway To Hell and since the powerup changed the run speed to a new and then back to default, stamin-up was overwritten.

It appears to not interfere with Stamin Up. I checked the staminup scripts and they dont use SetMoveSpeedScale like I do to change the speed of the player. I also ran some tests myself and I can confirm it appears to have no effect. Your guy moves way too fast with staminup and fast feet hahaha

ModmeBot:

Updates

Jan 2 2017: Added announcer and updated shader (credits to Madgaz for the voice)

ModmeBot:

Update

Jan 4: Increased announcer volume

ModmeBot:

Reply By: OWNSAUCEPIMP
So, I downloaded the zip file and it did not contain the model for the zombietron_boots. Is there a chance someone can update the download file or point me to where it exists?

^1ERROR: xmodel 'zombietron_boots' is missing

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

OWNSAUCEPIMP
So, I downloaded the zip file and it did not contain the model for the zombietron_boots. Is there a chance someone can update the download file or point me to where it exists? ^1ERROR: xmodel 'zombietron_boots' is missing

The model doesn't come with the download as it was a part of the mod tools to begin with

1 have you followed all the instructions correctly

2 have you downloaded all the additional assets for mod tools

if the answer to both of these is yes then all i can suggest is do a verify of integrity of tool files through steam

it will replace any missing files

ModmeBot:

Reply By: OWNSAUCEPIMP

D-2-K
OWNSAUCEPIMP So, I downloaded the zip file and it did not contain the model for the zombietron_boots. Is there a chance someone can update the download file or point me to where it exists? ^1ERROR: xmodel 'zombietron_boots' is missing The model doesn't come with the download as it was a part of the mod tools to begin with 1 have you followed all the instructions correctly 2 have you downloaded all the additional assets for mod tools if the answer to both of these is yes then all i can suggest is do a verify of integrity of tool files through steam it will replace any missing files

Thanks for the quick response, I validated, updated, validated, and decided to check if I still had the extra content downloaded. It was not, I did have it when I started, but moving the files to a different steam library didn't move them and so I deleted them thinking they were just duplicate files. If I don't post again, it's safe to assume this fixed the issue. Thanks again for the suggestions.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MyNameIsNobody
In the instructions it says add this to gsc:

// NSZ Bottomless Clip Powerup
#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_powerup_bottomless_clip;

But since this is fast feet it should say this:

// NSZ Fast Feet Powerup
#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_powerup_fast_feet;

Is that right? I really don't kow a damn thing about scripting, thats your area, but I think this was a mistake?? Thanks for all the great scripting you do!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

MyNameIsNobody
In the instructions it says add this to gsc: // NSZ Bottomless Clip Powerup #using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_powerup_bottomless_clip; But since this is fast feet it should say this: // NSZ Fast Feet Powerup #using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_powerup_fast_feet; Is that right? I really don't kow a damn thing about scripting, thats your area, but I think this was a mistake?? Thanks for all the great scripting you do!

#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_powerup_fast_feet; is correct

bitwarrior:

Can you give a new download link is corrupted