Modme Forums

bo3 camos

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: CalvinLarson
I just downloaded some of ethrocks custom ported weapons and they all have the original Giant camo and I was wondering how would I change it to the revelations camo or any camos in bo3?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

CalvinLarsonI just downloaded some of ethrocks custom ported weapons and they all have the original Giant camo and I was wondering how would I change it to the revelations camo or any camos in bo3?

you can't use revelation camos on custom guns, no index for it in the tools, you want to find this GDT camo_t7_dlc1_base76 copy that index rename DLC1 to your weapon name so say camo_t7_M1911_base76, than you want to copy the base material name from the parts of the guns you want the camo on from the weapon model you can see them by the way, after your done doing that copy to all next option before next camo type 77 than, go to the guns weapon file for the pap version top right filter search camo in that, now under weapon camo put file name that you made there my example was camo_t7_M1911_base76 that's it hope i didn't miss anything now the custom gun will have every camo/pap camo so whatever map index number you set works but rev camos, note do this for every gun so you can control what parts of the guns have the camo.