Modme Forums

Buyable Perk Slot and Removable Perk

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: natesmithzombies

Buyable Perk Slot and Removable Perk

By: NateSmithZombies

This script allows you to add as many buyable/free perk slot triggers as you would like in your map. You can also add a buyable/free last perk removal trigger.

If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)

Download

Instructions

Instructions are included in the download.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Idogftw

Nate coming in with these awesome scripts.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

another nice script nate good job! how do you limit how many times someone can buy a perk slot from it? also you messed up the triggername for the removable perk in the text file, you put the same triggername for the buyable perk slot twice just letting you know

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

Idogftw

Nate coming in with these awesome scripts.

Thanks man!

ModmeBot:

tbone-5

another nice script nate good job! how do you limit how many times someone can buy a perk slot from it? also you messed up the triggername for the removable perk in the text file, you put the same triggername for the buyable perk slot twice just letting you know

Lol damn I can never seem to get release Instructions right haha. Thanks I will update

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5

Lol damn I can never seem to get release Instructions right haha. Thanks I will update

No problem, Instructions seem to be harder for you than the scripts sometimes lol

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

No problem, Instructions seem to be harder for you than the scripts sometimes lol

Lol its because by the time I get to the instructions I am annoyed with the script. It should be fixed now

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

Lol its because by the time I get to the instructions I am annoyed with the script. It should be fixed now

that makes sense lol thanks for the quick fix, I'm really liking all these perk slot scripts, when people start releasing perk scripts if anyone does or if anyone is working on any these will be really really useful, makes the map more balanced without starting with like 12 perk slots & being able to buy everything whenever you want, keep up the great work nate

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym

Does somebody know how to make the script that it can only bought a certain amount?

ModmeBot:

snprym

Does somebody know how to make the script that it can only bought a certain amount?

How many uses would you like?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym

natesmithzombies
snprym

How many uses would you like?

3 times per player

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14

the price of buy a slot of a perk is the same, is that possible to do that when you buy a slot it costs 1000, the second buy will cost 1250, then 1500, then 1750,then 2000, something like this, or 10% more than the last, is this possible?

ModmeBot:

MinePro14

the price of buy a slot of a perk is the same, is that possible to do that when you buy a slot it costs 1000, the second buy will cost 1250, then 1500, then 1750,then 2000, something like this, or 10% more than the last, is this possible?

Yeah it is possible and pretty easy to add. I am busy ATM and even noticed I didnt even add the request from the previous comment lol. I can add this to the list of things I want to change/add to my scripts. I am focused on a few other releases first though before I start editing existing releases

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14

natesmithzombies
MinePro14

Yeah it is possible and pretty easy to add. I am busy ATM and even noticed I didnt even add the request from the previous comment lol. I can add this to the list of things I want to change/add to my scripts. I am focused on a few other releases first though before I start editing existing releases

okey, no problem, i can wait :) btw, thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Azazel
thank you for this! I was wondering if you could possibly make it so the remove perk option was perk specific? say, adding a trigger to individual perks that checks if the player has the perk already, and if they do, they have the option to remove it?

idk if i was clear enough lol it sounds confusing
basically

- player buys perk (example, juggernog)
- player doesnt want that perk anymore, or wants to open a slot
- player goes up to perk machine (juggernog), and a message is on screen that says "Hold square to remove perk"
- player loses jug, but keeps other perks

kinda the same concept as your script, but rather it being the latest perk it being the specific perk.

they did this in IW Zombies and itd be awesome to have here!

MyNameWasNobody:

Anyone still have this available?

KillJoy:

https://forum.modme.co/threads/nsz_powerups_megathread-all-downloads.2831/

MyNameWasNobody:

Buyable Perk Slot and Removable Perk is not included in that download though... unless im blind and dumb.

bubba443:

Anyone have a working download link? Either for this mod or for any other buyable perk slot mod?