Modme Forums

Where i can learn that .gsc coding?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: itkonenchristian

Hi!

I just want to know, where you guys learn .gsc coding. I am very interested.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SwisherFisher

I know that Natesmithzombies has a guide out there. I don't remember where I found the link tho.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Koan

SwisherFisher

I know that Natesmithzombies has a guide out there. I don't remember where I found the link tho.

Here is Nate's guide.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JayZM

A lot of people actually learn GSC by teaching themselves, though that takes awhile. What I would do right now if you really want to learn GSC is to look at other peoples tutorials and scripts, and things that they include and maybe figure out the basics of GSC, such as how threading and functions work in Cod.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

I highly recommend you only look at 3arc code when learning. Dont read others work, as nearly everyone codes improper. Even some of the bigger guys rip apart my scripts for being "wrong". My guide will give you the foundation you need to understand the 3arc scripts. For easy reference, here is the guide.

Edit: funny thing is at the end of the wiki I tell you to study the work of others lol. I should be more specific when I say "others". I mean people who know what they are talking about. Also I realised after that Koan also linked the guide