Modme Forums

[help] play custom animation on an actor(zombie)

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: jjakob9696

As the title of this topic says, i need to play an animation on a zombie.

i analyzed some treyarch scripts and they use this to play an animation by script
SetAnimStateFromASD

but i don't know how use it because doesn't exists in bo3 api reference.

I tried using Animscripted and obviously i setup the Animtree (UseAnimtree in script and .atr) but the zombie clears all animations for a moment and after that it continue to plays the previous animation it was playing but the animation that i want to play doesn't start :-[LEFT]

I also tried using SetAnim but nothing...

Does anyone know the solution to this problem?[/LEFT]

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

what animation are you trying to change/play?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: jjakob9696

natesmithzombies

I created a new zombie brutus archetype, then i added a new animtable with his movement/attack/death anims (they works), and i want to play spawn anim or "summondog" and pain anims by script

ModmeBot:

jjakob9696
natesmithzombies

I created a new zombie brutus archetype, then i added a new animtable with his movement/attack/death anims (they works), and i want to play spawn anim or "summondog" and pain anims by script

I dont understand why AnimScripted wouldnt work for this. I am using this on my Brutus.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: jjakob9696

natesmithzombies
jjakob9696
natesmithzombies

I dont understand why AnimScripted wouldnt work for this. I am using this on my Brutus.

Does atr file need some specific ? for example in waw "generic_human" needed "body" sections and others. can this be the problem ? even though I have already tried and does not work

ModmeBot:

jjakob9696
natesmithzombies
jjakob9696
natesmithzombies

Does atr file need some specific ? for example in waw "generic_human" needed "body" sections and others. can this be the problem ? even though I have already tried and does not work

I didnt use a cust archetype because I couldnt understand it as fast as I could write fixes in code. I am releasing my Brutus extremely soon. I have people beta testing right now. Just hang tight till my public release and you will be able to see how I did everything

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dkamasta

Hi Nate,

I used already so much in my hardcore mod from you, thnx a lot.

Cant wait for the brutus release, will it be possible to add him in a mod?

Cause I saw SAM A. his robot could be randomly spawned in with spawn coordinates, will this be possible for brutus.

Or only with a map and a spawn point?

why I ask, I have shared my hardcore mod code completely with makecents, cause he is working on difficulty menu.

He can do a way better job then me offc. I am just amateur.

But my goal and I am big fan of realism mod with Fire boss rounds. My goal is a difficulty mod for all maps with extra zombies and bosses.

And many custom guns with your custom weapon drop hehehe.. loving it. Sound of your powerups are awesome now btw.

Moto Moto (dka_masta)