Modme Forums

Customized Round Sounds

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Scoper

Ive been having this issue where I've mapped the custom sound files with the alias and when I go in game, it simply doesn't play any round sound.

Any help?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Did you put them in your user_aliases or did you make a new alias? also, can you post the code of the alias?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scoper

Abnormal202

Did you put them in your user_aliases or did you make a new alias? also, can you post the code of the alias?

Copied the old alias that had this

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber

test_sound,,,tst\test_sound.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Then added this

mus_roundend1_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_End.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundend2_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_End2.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundend3_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_End3.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundend4_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_End4.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,Labyrinth\Map_Begin.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundstart1_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_Start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundstart2_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_Start2.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundstart3_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_Start3.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundstart4_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_Start4.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_dogend1_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_End2.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_dogstart1_intro,,,Labyrinth\Round_Start2.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_gameover_intro,,,Labyrinth\Map_Begin.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ModmeBot:

are all the correct sounds in the sound_assets/Labyrinth/ folder?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MJPW

Oh I see you are making a Labyrinth map. Just make sure your sound alias file has the corect paths to your sounds and you should be good.

Heres my alias for example. So after this my sound files are in root/sound_assets/mjpw/rounds/lv3.

Also make sure your sound files have been converted in Audacity to 48000 Hz (at the bottom left corner) and export as WAV 16-bit.

And finally if you are using a different user_aliases file you would need to change it in your zoneconfig file but you probably wont have to worry on this last one.

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
test_sound,,,tst\test_sound.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart2_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart3_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart4_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_start.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundend1_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_end.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_round_end.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_gameover_intro,,,mjpw\rounds\lv3\lv3_game_over.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202

Yes. The thing is that when I go in game, the rounds are compeletely silent. Not even the default giant music plays

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MJPW

Scoper
Abnormal202

Yes. The thing is that when I go in game, the rounds are compeletely silent. Not even the default giant music plays

Did you try what I listed?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

Scoper
Abnormal202

Sounds like you have your music volume turned down in the settings. This affects the round sounds

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
Scoper
Abnormal202

Sounds like you have your music volume turned down in the settings. This affects the round sounds

I actually have this problem too, not with the round sounds but with the perk machine sounds. I have all the files and they're all correctly done in user_aliases but they just don't make any sound in game. Its definitely not that I have my volume turned down though, I checked.

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
Scoper
Abnormal202

I have all my volumes turned up, but still there is no round sound after pathing the alias to the Labyrinth folder

ModmeBot:

MJPW
Scoper
Abnormal202

Did you try what I listed?

All of it. I even used wakka's own test map and alias + sounds to test if his works, and it doesn't!