Modme Forums

Altering box weapons

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Zeeebra

Ive been trying to change the weapons in the box and add some cutom weapons from Ricos weapons pack and i keep receving this message and when i play my map the box weapons havent changed, can some one help me with this please?

This is the message:

^3WARNING: missing stringTable gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapon.csv

stringtable:gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapon.csv

csv:zone_source/zm_tower.zone

any help would be great.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Zeeebra

Ive been trying to change the weapons in the box and add some cutom weapons from Ricos weapons pack and i keep receving this message and when i play my map the box weapons havent changed, can some one help me with this please?

This is the message:

any help would be great.

I had the same problem and fixed it for someone else, here's what you can do:

1) Copy the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file from bo3root\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm[LEFT]

2) Go to your map's folder: bo3root\usermaps\zm_yourmapname

3) Next I made a new folder in my map's folder with the name gamedata. In that I made a folder named weapons, then in that I made a folder named zm.

4) Paste the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file we copied before in this folder. This is now where you'll put the stuff for adding weapons to the box, not where it says in the instructions. You can also remove the stuff for BO3 weapons to remove them from your map.

5) Open your map's gsc, usually found at bo3root\usermaps\zm_yourmapname\scripts\zm\zm_yourmapname.gsc. At the very bottom underneath everything add this function:

function custom_add_weapons()

{

zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv", 1);

}

6) Make sure this line of text is at the bottom of your map's zone file underneath all the text for the weapons:

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

7) Finally, link and compile your map and all that fun stuff then all the weapons should go in the box.[/LEFT]

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Zeeebra

AGC
Zeeebra

This is the message:

any help would be great.

I had the same problem and fixed it for someone else, here's what you can do:

1) Copy the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file from bo3root\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm[/LEFT]

2) Go to your map's folder: bo3root\usermaps\zm_yourmapname

3) Next I made a new folder in my map's folder with the name gamedata. In that I made a folder named weapons, then in that I made a folder named zm.

4) Paste the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file we copied before in this folder. This is now where you'll put the stuff for adding weapons to the box, not where it says in the instructions. You can also remove the stuff for BO3 weapons to remove them from your map.

5) Open your map's gsc, usually found at bo3root\usermaps\zm_yourmapname\scripts\zm\zm_yourmapname.gsc. At the very bottom underneath everything add this function:

function custom_add_weapons()

{

zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv", 1);

}

6) Make sure this line of text is at the bottom of your map's zone file underneath all the text for the weapons:

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

7) Finally, link and compile your map and all that fun stuff then all the weapons should go in the box.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks man this Worked!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Glad I could help. I had trouble at first aswell and then found this fix :)