Modme Forums

NSZ Zombie Boss: Brutus

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: natesmithzombies

Brutus from MOTD

By: NateSmithZombies

If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)

Download

Instructions

Instructions are included in the download. If you run into issues on install, take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on this page or at the bottom of the instructions.

Credits

I received a lot of help getting Brutus to his fullest potential. Here is a list of users that corrected either assets, scripts, or both of Brutus:

lilrifa

Harry Bo21

ZeRoy

ShiftGam3r101

JerriGaming

Beta Testers

Special thanks to all of the Beta Testers and their hard work finding and reporting bugs:

Harry Bo21

ZeRoy

ShiftGam3r101

JerriGaming

Madgaz Gaming

TheLapper96

Sylvacre (Will)

MrTomWaffles

Noobforlunch

Avxry

Blink420

MJPWGaming

Spyhnx

Updates

January 8, 2017 - Released v1.0.0

January 9, 2017 - Fixed issue where multiple Brutuses will lock the perk or box several times v1.0.1

January 9, 2017 - Fixed issues with Lil Arnies and Double PaP v1.0.2

January 12, 2017 - Actually Fixed Double PaP issues v1.0.3

January 18, 2017 - Updated the bullet collision v1.0.4

Video Tutorial

By: CraftDAnimations

FAQ

Q: Brutus locks onto a perk machine or the box and starts to play idle anims.

A: Move it so that the green box is further in front of the machines or box.

--------------------------------------------------

Q: Does the red box go into the box or machines when placing the prefab.

A: Yes the red box should be in the box or machine and the green should not be: Example, Example

Q: How do I get Brutus to ignore traversals?

A: Stamp your traversal and edit the starting node to have the box checked: Example

Q: How do I get the messages off screen?

A: All of these variables can be customized to your liking: Example

Q: Can I spawn Brutus in a mod?

A: In the scripts current state you can only use Brutus in a custom map

Q: Brutus is only spawning in the start_zone. Why?

A: You have set the script_string incorrectly. The script_string should be this flag: Example

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JayZM

Awesome, thanks for sharing your scripts that you work so hard on, may use this or a variation of this in a new map soon.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Great job Nate! Can't wait to get this installed on my map in the near future!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

Thanks Nate I've been waiting

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheKillerey

Awesome release!!! Your a god ;)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh

I need a new pair of pants

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

really nice job on this one nate keep up the great work!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PentaFrost

Hi Nate.

Once again such good work :D

Tested it alot.

Had 10 brutus in there haha.

It seems that they all lock a perk, so it has to be unlocked 10 times 2000.

Dont know if that is intended?

I cant quite seem to get it to spawn anywhere but the start_zone

ive set the script_string to hit my zone name. But they always spawn in the start zone.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

PentaFrost

Hi Nate.

Tested it alot.

ive set the script_string to hit my zone name. But they always spawn in the start zone.

Thanks! Nice find on the multiple locks. Nobody ran into that issue in testing. I have fixed it in V1.0.1. As far as the start_zone, that is a mistake on your part. I added this problem to the FAQ as if you arent reading closely you can easily misunderstand. In example, this is supposed to be the script_string of your Brutus strtuct:

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
PentaFrost

Hi Nate.

Tested it alot.

Thanks! Nice find on the multiple locks. Nobody ran into that issue in testing. I have fixed it in V1.0.1. As far as the start_zone, that is a mistake on your part. I added this problem to the FAQ as if you arent reading closely you can easily misunderstand. In example, this is supposed to be the script_string of your Brutus strtuct:

Yeah sorry about that. Kinda stressed out with Networking class at school, so guess im just tired and not reading too well.

Sorry to take up your time with those kinda mistakes.

Thank you for the fix. Gonna test it out now and see if it works. Also gonna test out the lock now :) Will return! :)

ModmeBot:

Okay i tested some more :)

It seems to work now. The others will not go and lock something that is allready locked :)

2 things that i noticed is:

he instant dies from firework pap upgrade no matter the weapon. So if he gets hit by the gun from fireworks instant death.

He also seems to be almost instakilled by lil arnie.

ModmeBot:

PentaFrost

Okay i tested some more :)

It seems to work now. The others will not go and lock something that is allready locked :)

2 things that i noticed is:

he instant dies from firework pap upgrade no matter the weapon. So if he gets hit by the gun from fireworks instant death.

He also seems to be almost instakilled by lil arnie.

I just sent you a PM. I am gonna try to work out these issues outside the topic to keep the topic clean. Let me know if you didnt get the message

ModmeBot:

Fixed issues with Lil Arnies and Double PaP - v1.0.2

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jake3050

Great Mod! Is there anyway I can change the Brutus model?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ka0x_DeViL

Hello thank you very much!!

It does not work for me. Brutus appears but stands still.

If I get too close to brutus then it moves. But I walk away 3 steps and already stands still.

What am I doing wrong? :-(

ModmeBot:

Ka0x_DeViL

If I get too close to brutus then it moves. But I walk away 3 steps and already stands still.

you probably set up a lock down spot wrong if he can't get to it he stands still.

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies

i may or may not have found a bug, i had two spawn zones for Brutus the same spawn zone, not the spawner either only had one of those, & in co op it was fine till round 24, when two of them spawned it crashed the test map, i could have been the reason it crashed did not notice i put two down instead of one just reporting just in case to help out, could be nothing but a error on my part lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: jjakob9696

good job NSZ :) however you could tell me you used scriptbundle to play anims ;) . i didn't know that they exist lol

ModmeBot:

Jake3050

Great Mod! Is there anyway I can change the Brutus model?

Yes, the easiest way would be to replace the bo2_brutus_fb xmodel in my included gdt. Only bo2 and below models will work with his animations

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
Ka0x_DeViL

you probably set up a lock down spot wrong if he can't get to it he stands still.

This is correct

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies

i may or may not have found a bug, i had two spawn zones for Brutus the same spawn zone, not the spawner either only had one of those, & in co op it was fine till round 24, when two of them spawned it crashed the test map, i could have been the reason it crashed did not notice i put two down instead of one just reporting just in case to help out, could be nothing but a error on my part lol

I dont see why this would be an issue, but just to be sure I would limit it to one per zone

ModmeBot:

jjakob9696

good job NSZ :) however you could tell me you used scriptbundle to play anims ;) . i didn't know that they exist lol

I was told by a 3arc dev that the scriptbundles have many functions, the specific reason I used a scriptbundle is that it automatically adds the anims to generic.atr, so you dont need to make an animtree for your AI or models

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

I dont see why this would be an issue, but just to be sure I would limit it to one per zone

thanks for the reply ill keep that in mind and double check next time to make sure i only put one lol, i might try to figure out why it exactly crashes & let you know if i have time later & if i figure it out or not, it was probably something to do with co op as well as having two of those same spawners for the one zone? worked fine solo. glad if i helped at all though

ModmeBot:

Nothing, brutus stands still.

I have done the steps several times, with a machine, with several, with box and without it. I've re-created a map from scratch and nothing, brutus stands still.

I tried without machines and with level.brutus_lock_machines = false; In this way if it works well.

When I put the machines and level.brutus_lock_machines = true; Already fails

Can not you detach brutus from the machines?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: jjakob9696

natesmithzombies
jjakob9696

I was told by a 3arc dev that the scriptbundles have many functions, the specific reason I used a scriptbundle is that it automatically adds the anims to generic.atr, so you dont need to make an animtree for your AI or models

do you know the way to play anims using asd file? because some 3arc script use some function related to animstates in a "asd" file and maybe this could be an alternative way to play anims but i don't know nothing about that but i think is similar to animtree file

ModmeBot:

jjakob9696
natesmithzombies
jjakob9696

do you know the way to play anims using asd file? because some 3arc script use some function related to animstates in a "asd" file and maybe this could be an alternative way to play anims but i don't know nothing about that but i think is similar to animtree file

I dont know much more than what I did with Brutus. If you take a look at my gdt it should all make sense. Look specifically at the archetype of Brutus

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ByKris

Works with timed gameplay?

ModmeBot:

ByKris

Works with timed gameplay?

No. His spawning is round based

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Thanks man this is epic been testing it for a couple of days now on my map updated it to 1.0.3 today and it seems that the additional pack varients ie turned etc no longer work on regular zombies ?? they do however seem to work on dog rounds now is this a problem at my end if so what do i do to fix that ?? if not no worries its not a huge loss ide rather have brutus dogs and zombies than fireworks or turned etc

again huge thanks for all the work you have shared with the community

ModmeBot:

D-2-K

Thanks man this is epic been testing it for a couple of days now on my map updated it to 1.0.3 today and it seems that the additional pack varients ie turned etc no longer work on regular zombies ?? they do however seem to work on dog rounds now is this a problem at my end if so what do i do to fix that ?? if not no worries its not a huge loss ide rather have brutus dogs and zombies than fireworks or turned etc

PaP abilities are currently disabled as long as Brutus is alive. It was the only fix until 3arc gives more information on archetypes

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
D-2-K

PaP abilities are currently disabled as long as Brutus is alive. It was the only fix until 3arc gives more information on archetypes

It does seem they dont work at all once a brutus has been seen.

I also tried using them before he even spawned for the first time. Turned dindt work for me. I got thunder wall to work once only.

I think something has gone wrong. Not exactly sure what, since it does different things atm.

ModmeBot:

Ka0x_DeViL

Nothing, brutus stands still.

I have done the steps several times, with a machine, with several, with box and without it. I've re-created a map from scratch and nothing, brutus stands still.

I tried without machines and with level.brutus_lock_machines = false; In this way if it works well.

When I put the machines and level.brutus_lock_machines = true; Already fails

Can not you detach brutus from the machines?

Please refer to the FAQ. This question has already been answered for you.

ModmeBot:

PentaFrost
natesmithzombies
D-2-K

I also tried using them before he even spawned for the first time. Turned dindt work for me. I got thunder wall to work once only.

I think something has gone wrong. Not exactly sure what, since it does different things atm.

As stated earlier: PaP abilities are currently disabled as long as Brutus is alive. It was the only fix until 3arc gives more information on archetypes

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
PentaFrost
natesmithzombies
D-2-K

As stated earlier: PaP abilities are currently disabled as long as Brutus is alive. It was the only fix until 3arc gives more information on archetypes

Yeah i read that.

But as i read it, as long as he is alive. I tryed even before he even spawned and while he was dead. They still dindt work.

ModmeBot:

PentaFrost
natesmithzombies
PentaFrost
natesmithzombies
D-2-K

Yeah i read that.

But as i read it, as long as he is alive. I tryed even before he even spawned and while he was dead. They still dindt work.

This was indeed an error in my script. Updated and fixed. Redownload v1.0.3

ModmeBot:

Thank you very much for your effort and for sharing natesmithzombies.

Some quick way to make brutus appear only when a door is opened. (The final door). And not by rounds?

ModmeBot:

Ka0x_DeViL

Thank you very much for your effort and for sharing natesmithzombies.

Some quick way to make brutus appear only when a door is opened. (The final door). And not by rounds?

Do not add the brutus::init() to your function main. Instead add this code to the bottom of your mapname.gsc:

function final_door()
{
	door = GetEnt( "final_door", "script_string" ); 
	door waittill( "trigger", player ); 
	brutus::spawn_brutus();  // Remove this line if you dont want him to spawn as soon as you open the door
	brutus::init(); // This will start his spawning per rounds 
}

On your final door give it the KVP:

script_string - final_door

Then at in your function main add this:

level thread final_door();

ModmeBot:

Thank you very much, I'll try it. Again thank you very much ;-)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gbergz

Hello!

I've got the Brutus on my map and it's working absolutely perfect.

But there is one thing though.

The Brutus does not appear to be spawning anymore after round 29 or 30, tried 3 times and he still doesn't spawn.

Any way to fix this annoying problem? :)

ModmeBot:

Gbergz

Hello!

The Brutus does not appear to be spawning anymore after round 29 or 30, tried 3 times and he still doesn't spawn.

I dont see any reason why this would actually happen. Try replicating this again but before you waste anymore time, enter:

/timescale 3

into console to speed up gameplay time

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
Gbergz

Hello!

I dont see any reason why this would actually happen. Try replicating this again but before you waste anymore time, enter:

/timescale 3

Hello, just tried and he stopped spawning after round 30 again.

I just dont know what could be causing this, it is really annoying.

Not blaming you ofcourse,

anyways love the release. great work nate!

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
Gbergz

Hello!

/timescale 3

he is right nate just tried it by going past round 30 with timescale went to 50+ Brutus stops spawning past 30.

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
Gbergz

Hello!

/timescale 3

he is right nate just tried it by going past round 30 with timescale went to 50+ Brutus stops spawning past 30.

Man that is so weird. I will take a look and test it myself. Hoping to solve it this weekend. I am busy until then

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tom5300

Hi Nate,

I'm noticing a minor issue when a player shoots above Brutus's dead body. The bullets spark as though they are hitting metal/armor.

An example here at 8:58

Super minor, but I didn't see anyone else report this on modme, so I figured I would.

Other than that, thanks so much for releasing this! You are a great member of this community.

ModmeBot:

tom5300

Hi Nate,

I'm noticing a minor issue when a player shoots above Brutus's dead body. The bullets spark as though they are hitting metal/armor.

An example here at 8:58

Super minor, but I didn't see anyone else report this on modme, so I figured I would.

Other than that, thanks so much for releasing this! You are a great member of this community.

i was going to say this but i forgot to when i confirmed him not spawning past round 30 for me as well, saves me time i guess

ModmeBot:

I just tested myself and he spawned fine past round 30. He spawned once at round 34 and at 42 before I quit testing. Idk what is causing your guys hang up but it is unlikely that it is the script. Have you guys modified something that changes the round logic? Also the GDT has been updated. I will reupload for the bullet fix issue

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies

I just tested myself and he spawned fine past round 30. He spawned once at round 34 and at 42 before I quit testing. Idk what is causing your guys hang up but it is unlikely that it is the script. Have you guys modified something that changes the round logic? Also the GDT has been updated. I will reupload for the bullet fix issue

i do not think i have ever touched round logic, is there anything i can look for or test?

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies

i do not think i have ever touched round logic, is there anything i can look for or test?

You could turn on level.nsz_debug at the top of the script. You should get various lines printed to screen. Maybe that could help you out. Retry and let me know how it goes

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

You could turn on level.nsz_debug at the top of the script. You should get various lines printed to screen. Maybe that could help you out. Retry and let me know how it goes

okay i figured it out nate it was something to do with spawn delay with zombies i had them faster just for my test map, also the new Brutus update is crashing on the very first Brutus everytime

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

okay i figured it out nate it was something to do with spawn delay with zombies i had them faster just for my test map, also the new Brutus update is crashing on the very first Brutus everytime

The only thing I changed was the gdt file. This cant be from the latest update as I am running those same files as well. I would retrace your steps

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

The only thing I changed was the gdt file. This cant be from the latest update as I am running those same files as well. I would retrace your steps

i double checked everything & just tried to use the new version GDT again it crashes even reinstalled the whole file again, i just reverted back to your last version GDT file it works fine, everytime i try the new GDT file it crashes right as he spawns in the first time

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

i double checked everything & just tried to use the new version GDT again it crashes even reinstalled the whole file again, i just reverted back to your last version GDT file it works fine, everytime i try the new GDT file it crashes right as he spawns in the first time

oops just realized I had forgot to change back some tests I was doing to his archetype. v1.0.4 should be fine now

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

oops just realized I had forgot to change back some tests I was doing to his archetype. v1.0.4 should be fine now

no problem thanks, glad i could help you fix that fast before to many people got that version, glad to know i was not crazy lol

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

no problem thanks, glad i could help you fix that fast before to many people got that version, glad to know i was not crazy lol

haha yeah just to be sure the latest DL is working?

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

yup it is working now just tested it no crash its all good now

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies

yup it is working now just tested it no crash its all good now

ModmeBot:

Yeah, i was testing the round problem past 30 yesterday again.

Solo it seems to be working fine.. got up to round 60+ with Brutus spawning no problem.

But with people in your game past round 30 it doesn't seem to be working. Pretty strange.

ModmeBot:

Gbergz

Solo it seems to be working fine.. got up to round 60+ with Brutus spawning no problem.

But with people in your game past round 30 it doesn't seem to be working. Pretty strange.

That's certainly an interesting thought lol. I dont think this should affect anything with brutus. The only player dependent variables in the script are his health

ModmeBot:

Gbergz

check your scripts for anything to do with spawn delay on zombies or time between rounds, i took some of that stuff out of my test map & Brutus starting working fine after round 30

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
Gbergz

check your scripts for anything to do with spawn delay on zombies or time between rounds, i took some of that stuff out of my test map & Brutus starting working fine after round 30

I do have the script that makes Zombies run on round 1, script by Nate himself.

But should this really affect the Brutus not spawning on round 30 and above?

hm..

ModmeBot:

Gbergz
tbone-5
Gbergz

I do have the script that makes Zombies run on round 1, script by Nate himself.

But should this really affect the Brutus not spawning on round 30 and above?

hm..

make a backup of your script, try removing scripts you added with anything to do with rounds or zombies till it works & find the cause of your problem

ModmeBot:

Hi Nate quick question how do i get brutas to dissable the new perks we got from wardog i tried copying the one for quick revive then renaming the nodes but im such a noob at this it didn't work thought ide just ask the man who created it if he could help me plus and this really is just a thought i had as i was typing could we also get him to turn off the gobble gum machines ??

ModmeBot:

D-2-K

Hi Nate quick question how do i get brutas to dissable the new perks we got from wardog i tried copying the one for quick revive then renaming the nodes but im such a noob at this it didn't work thought ide just ask the man who created it if he could help me plus and this really is just a thought i had as i was typing could we also get him to turn off the gobble gum machines ??

any new perks are easy to set up with brutus, go in the perk prefab for whatever perk you want find the script_noteworthy get the text in that copy it or whatever, get any of nates perk lock prefabs edit it the one that has the name of the sccript_noteworthy of that perk prefab save as a new prefab do not overwrite his, place it done, if you want me to send you the prefabs i made just ask & ill pm you, mostly wrote all that so people know how to do it in the future

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
D-2-K

any new perks are easy to set up with brutus, go in the perk prefab for whatever perk you want find the script_noteworthy get the text in that copy it or whatever, get any of nates perk lock prefabs edit it the one that has the name of the sccript_noteworthy of that perk prefab save as a new prefab do not overwrite his, place it done, if you want me to send you the prefabs i made just ask & ill pm you, mostly wrote all that so people know how to do it in the future

this is correct

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
D-2-K

dude you are a star thanks for replying ill give it a go and if i do have any problems ill take you up on that offer for the prefabs ill let you know either way

gotta love this forum you guys are so helpfull to us beginers ;)

tbone-5 got them working buddy thanks for your help m8

P.s Nate brutas rocks bud :)

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
tbone-5
D-2-K

dude you are a star thanks for replying ill give it a go and if i do have any problems ill take you up on that offer for the prefabs ill let you know either way

gotta love this forum you guys are so helpfull to us beginers ;)

tbone-5 got them working buddy thanks for your help m8

P.s Nate brutas rocks bud :)

Glad to hear you like him :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

Great work, Nate!

i'm having a bit of a problem, sometimes when he is spawning BO3 closes with no warning or error.. I've made sure i have all the prefabs lined up with the corrasponding perks but still happening. any ideas?

ModmeBot:

XxCAFxX

Great work, Nate!

i'm having a bit of a problem, sometimes when he is spawning BO3 closes with no warning or error.. I've made sure i have all the prefabs lined up with the corrasponding perks but still happening. any ideas?

where you on co op? i have had a crash past round 30 co op before, you need to report round & if solo or co op or else it will not really help nate as much

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
XxCAFxX

Great work, Nate!

where you on co op? i have had a crash past round 30 co op before, you need to report round & if solo or co op or else it will not really help nate as much

Yes, I was on split screen co-op with just me and my second player, it normally happens from 16 ish and up.

ModmeBot:

XxCAFxX
tbone-5
XxCAFxX

Great work, Nate!

Yes, I was on split screen co-op with just me and my second player, it normally happens from 16 ish and up.

idk man, can you really be sure this is my script? many people have implemented with no issues

ModmeBot:

XxCAFxX
tbone-5
XxCAFxX

Great work, Nate!

yeah then there seems to be a possible issue with co op crashing, try on a new user map with no scripts add Brutus test co op with timescale, if it crashes its a problem with nates script, if it does not crash its a script your using causing it to crash, after you test report to nate properly with all the details maybe then he can fix it if it is a co op issue

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
XxCAFxX
tbone-5
XxCAFxX

Great work, Nate!

yeah then there seems to be a possible issue with co op crashing, try on a new user map with no scripts add Brutus test co op with timescale, if it crashes its a problem with nates script, if it does not crash its a script your using causing it to crash, after you test report to nate properly with all the details maybe then he can fix it if it is a co op issue

Alright, ill try and get around to doing that tomorrow, thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lokii

Hey Nate?

Is there any possible way i can make it so that when brutus dies the music stops? I made some custom music to go with the theme of the map and well yano

ModmeBot:

Lokii

Hey Nate?

Is there any possible way i can make it so that when brutus dies the music stops? I made some custom music to go with the theme of the map and well yano

Idk how you are playing music to the player, but you would want to add lines to the function new_death() to stop the music

ModmeBot:

Hi Nate may have just found a bug with either my map the game or brutus ???

I packed the Ray Gun Mk3 the Maelstrom or Eris fired with the left trigger shot with the right to clear some zombies (brutus in the middle of them) his body went through the animation of being disolved like the other zombies but then i had an invisable brutus chase me that i could not kill with a ppsh, raygun upgraded, or wonder waffle it was very amusing but just thought ide pass this on i have taken screen shots of this if you would like to see them ill pm them to you as you could see his shadow and torch on his chest but no brutus lol ;)

ModmeBot:

D-2-K

I packed the Ray Gun Mk3 the Maelstrom or Eris fired with the left trigger shot with the right to clear some zombies (brutus in the middle of them) his body went through the animation of being disolved like the other zombies but then i had an invisable brutus chase me that i could not kill with a ppsh, raygun upgraded, or wonder waffle it was very amusing but just thought ide pass this on i have taken screen shots of this if you would like to see them ill pm them to you as you could see his shadow and torch on his chest but no brutus lol ;)

I will PM you to see if you can test something for me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh

D-2-K

I packed the Ray Gun Mk3 the Maelstrom or Eris fired with the left trigger shot with the right to clear some zombies (brutus in the middle of them) his body went through the animation of being disolved like the other zombies but then i had an invisable brutus chase me that i could not kill with a ppsh, raygun upgraded, or wonder waffle it was very amusing but just thought ide pass this on i have taken screen shots of this if you would like to see them ill pm them to you as you could see his shadow and torch on his chest but no brutus lol ;)Tth

This actually happens with normal zombies as well. Had to completely remove the MK3 because I had so many people complaining about invisible zombies.

ModmeBot:

Psh
D-2-K

I packed the Ray Gun Mk3 the Maelstrom or Eris fired with the left trigger shot with the right to clear some zombies (brutus in the middle of them) his body went through the animation of being disolved like the other zombies but then i had an invisable brutus chase me that i could not kill with a ppsh, raygun upgraded, or wonder waffle it was very amusing but just thought ide pass this on i have taken screen shots of this if you would like to see them ill pm them to you as you could see his shadow and torch on his chest but no brutus lol ;)Tth

This actually happens with normal zombies as well. Had to completely remove the MK3 because I had so many people complaining about invisible zombies.

I know that it happens when you ragdoll a zombie or ragdoll launch without killing them. Something similar probably happens in their script. It is starting to sound like it might not even be my problem

ModmeBot:

just back from work will be testing it in 5 mins

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Would it be possible to make him spawn only when you enter a certain room?

What about making him bigger? I've seen mini-hellhounds, so i'd think it's possible.

(Like some kind of final boss :p)

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt

What about making him bigger? I've seen mini-hellhounds, so i'd think it's possible.

That much can be left up to you. I dont want to modify the script as it will only confuse other users.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

natesmithzombies
soul-toktzt

That much can be left up to you. I dont want to modify the script as it will only confuse other users.

No i'm not saying / asking to change it, it's just a question if it would be possible. I don't mind looking at the script, i know a little bit of coding so i SHOULD be able to do it. Just wanted to know if it actually could be done.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lokii

Hmmm never happened on last map, maybe i didnt install properly ill retry but i get connection issue, i will follow you up if it doesnt fix so i can resolve this :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii R3cKYOuRSOul x

Hey,my Brutus sound is not working.Can you guys please help me? I really want Brutus in my map. Thank You

ModmeBot:

ii

Hey,my Brtus sound is not working.Can you guys please help me? I really want Brutus in my map. Thank You

have you followed Nates instructions properly

Open useraliases.csv in share>raw>sound>aliases and add the following lines:

# ====== NSZ Common Sounds =====

nsz_deny,,,_NSZ\common\deny.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,100,100,0,200,200,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

# ======= NSZ Brutus ========

brutus_step_00,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_step_00.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,90,95,0,750,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_step_01,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_step_01.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,90,95,0,750,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_prespawn,,,_NSZ\Brutus\prespawn.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,85,95,0,1000,1250,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_defeated_00,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_defeated_00.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,3000,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_defeated_01,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_defeated_01.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,3000,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_defeated_02,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_defeated_02.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,3000,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_clang,,,_NSZ\Brutus\clang.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,3000,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_spawn_short,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_spawn_short.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,85,95,0,1000,1250,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_vox_spawn,,,_NSZ\Brutus\vox_spawn.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,85,95,0,1000,1250,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_spawn,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_spawn.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,85,95,0,1000,1250,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_swing_00,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_swing_00.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,300,500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_swing_01,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_swing_01.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,300,500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_lock,,,_NSZ\Brutus\lock.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,100,100,0,3000,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_lock_loop,,,_NSZ\Brutus\perksacola_loop.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,100,100,0,300,500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,LOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_vox_swing,,,_NSZ\Brutus\vox_swing.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,1000,2000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_vox_yell,,,_NSZ\Brutus\vox_yell.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,1000,2000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_death,,,_NSZ\Brutus\death.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,3000,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

brutus_helmet,,,_NSZ\Brutus\brutus_helmet.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,95,100,0,3000,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Open your mapname.gsc located in usermaps>zm_yourmapname>scripts>zm and add:

// NSZ Brutus

brutus::init();

Underneath:

function main()

{

Also add this to your mapname.gsc:

// NSZ Brutus

#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_brutus;

Underneath:

#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;

Open your maps zone file located in usermaps\zm_yourmapname\zone_source and add these lines:

// NSZ Brutus

scriptparsetree,scripts/_NSZ/nsz_brutus.gsc

scriptbundle,brutus_bundle

xmodel,brutus_helmet

xmodel,bo2_brutus_fb_death

xmodel,perk_clip

fx,_NSZ/Brutus/spawn_fx

fx,_NSZ/Brutus/chest_fx

fx,_NSZ/Brutus/helmet_smoke

fx,fire/fx_fire_ground_rubble_50x50

Ive had issues with sound in radiant just had to re link and compile for the audio to work plus if i added more sounds for example guns and done loads of then at once it wouldnt work i had to delete them and do 1 at a time dont no why but it resolved the issue for me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii R3cKYOuRSOul x

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sound works now, Thank You very much

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ItsJasonn
Hey there,

First of all: Thank you for making this possible.
The next thing I want to tell you: The spawning is not working for me. It keeps spawning for me in the start_zone, and yes, I have checked the FAQ and put in the right flag. But still brutus doesn't want to spawn in the closest zone.

script_string: https://gyazo.com/e995f119069fb646e0143c8026e2c153
zone flag: https://gyazo.com/65cd3267fdd163c44088033336adc486

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dreamzyy
Some people that played private property complained about brutus spawning to much.
A guy posted a video where brutus spawned 6 Times in 1 Round, while "level.max_brutus" was set at 3.

Well after looking at the spawn logic, I figured that if you kill brutus right after he spawns ( before the " wait( RandomIntRange( 1, 20 ) ); " is done waiting )
he keeps respawning till "level.current_brutuses < level.max_brutus".
That means that I have to have (level.max_brutus = X) X Amount of brutus spawned and walking on the map till the while loop stops and waits for the next round.

Idk if that is intentional or not but I added a var that keeps track of the brutus spawns per round and only lets him spawn (level.max_brutus = X) X Amount of times per round.

function brutus_spawn_logic()
{
	level endon( "intermission" );

if( isDefined( level.brutus_debug ) &amp;&amp; level.brutus_debug )
		level thread spawn_brutus(); 

level.next_brutus_round = RandomIntRange( level.min_brutus_round, level.max_brutus_round+1 ); 
	nsz_iprintlnbold( "The Next brutus Round: "+level.next_brutus_round ); 
	while(1)
	{
		level waittill( "between_round_over" ); 
		level.current_round_brutuses = 0; // keeps track of the brutus spawns per round and resets when the next round starts

if( level.round_number == level.next_brutus_round )
		{
			level.next_brutus_round = level.round_number + RandomIntRange( level.min_brutus_round, level.max_brutus_round+1 ); 
			if( isDefined(level.next_dog_round) &amp;&amp; level.next_brutus_round == level.next_dog_round )
				level.next_brutus_round++; 

while( level.current_brutuses &lt; level.max_brutus &amp;&amp; level.current_round_brutuses &lt; level.max_brutus ) // stops the loop when spawns hit the max brutus you want ( per round )
			{
				wait( RandomIntRange( 1, 20 ) ); 

if( level.current_brutuses &lt; level.max_brutus &amp;&amp; level.round_number &gt;= level.multiple_brutus_round )
				{
					level.current_round_brutuses++;
					level spawn_brutus(); 
				}

else if( level.current_brutuses &lt; level.max_brutus )
				{
					level spawn_brutus(); 
					break; 
				}
			}
		}

}
}

ModmeBot:

dreamzyy
Some people that played private property complained about brutus spawning to much. A guy posted a video where brutus spawned 6 Times in 1 Round, while "level.max_brutus" was set at 3. Well after looking at the spawn logic, I figured that if you kill brutus right after he spawns ( before the " wait( RandomIntRange( 1, 20 ) ); " is done waiting ) he keeps respawning till "level.current_brutuses < level.max_brutus". That means that I have to have (level.max_brutus = X) X Amount of brutus spawned and walking on the map till the while loop stops and waits for the next round. Idk if that is intentional or not but I added a var that keeps track of the brutus spawns per round and only lets him spawn (level.max_brutus = X) X Amount of times per round. function brutus_spawn_logic() { level endon( "intermission" ); if( isDefined( level.brutus_debug ) && level.brutus_debug ) level thread spawn_brutus(); level.next_brutus_round = RandomIntRange( level.min_brutus_round, level.max_brutus_round+1 ); nsz_iprintlnbold( "The Next brutus Round: "+level.next_brutus_round ); while(1) { level waittill( "between_round_over" ); level.current_round_brutuses = 0; // keeps track of the brutus spawns per round and resets when the next round starts if( level.round_number == level.next_brutus_round ) { level.next_brutus_round = level.round_number + RandomIntRange( level.min_brutus_round, level.max_brutus_round+1 ); if( isDefined(level.next_dog_round) && level.next_brutus_round == level.next_dog_round ) level.next_brutus_round++; while( level.current_brutuses < level.max_brutus && level.current_round_brutuses < level.max_brutus ) // stops the loop when spawns hit the max brutus you want ( per round ) { wait( RandomIntRange( 1, 20 ) ); if( level.current_brutuses < level.max_brutus && level.round_number >= level.multiple_brutus_round ) { level.current_round_brutuses++; level spawn_brutus(); } else if( level.current_brutuses < level.max_brutus ) { level spawn_brutus(); break; } } } } }

Been testing your update to the script for a couple of days as i was having the brutus spawn issues myself and i can confirm that your tweek to the script has been working perfectly on every occasion of testing

+1 from me

P.S Does anyone know how Nates Getting on haven't seen him in a while

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

D-2-K
Been testing your update to the script for a couple of days as i was having the brutus spawn issues myself and i can confirm that your tweek to the script has been working perfectly on every occasion of testing +1 from me P.S Does anyone know how Nates Getting on haven't seen him in a while

Check his Twitter. ;)

ModmeBot:

Nice cheers man :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
And if i want to put only brutus spawn only when players buy some magic boxes like motd, how i can do?

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
And if i want to put only brutus spawn only when players buy some magic boxes like motd, how i can do?

INACTIVE?

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
huevosduros And if i want to put only brutus spawn only when players buy some magic boxes like motd, how i can do? INACTIVE? hi?

ModmeBot:

?????

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

huevosduros
?????

jeez dude, stop spamming. Not every creator is gonna be able to answer your question within an hour of you posting it. Not every creator will answer your question at all.

And yes, I would believe that this creator in particular, NSZ, is inactive due to college.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheRipppa
Hey Nate, Brutus was working awesome, but just played my map til round 28..but they quit spawning around round 15..i have the min at 5 max at 7 rounds. Is there something else need to change?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kabe
Good job
Is it possible to create a node_negotation_begin for brutus?
My brutus breaks when using node_negotation_begin for a normal zombie

ModmeBot:

Im sure nate stated in the instructions that Brutus cant use traversals

Edit: double checked for you it was bugging me lol

6) Edit all zombie traversals in your map to ignore Brutus so he doesnt get stuck!
Stamp your traversal and edit the starting node to have the box checked: here

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kabe

D-2-K
Im sure nate stated in the instructions that Brutus cant use traversals Edit: double checked for you it was bugging me lol 6) Edit all zombie traversals in your map to ignore Brutus so he doesnt get stuck! Stamp your traversal and edit the starting node to have the box checked: here

Thanks for answering so fast.
Tested and works perfect.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: OWNSAUCEPIMP
I think I'm following all of the steps correctly and I don't get an error when I compile and link, but when I try to load my map it gives me the error: "width not specified for trigger_box at (0 0 0)".
Does anyone know how to fix this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TCM
If you use the black hole gun with him he gets god mode goes invisible and all you can see is the light on his head.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

TCM
If you use the black hole gun with him he gets god mode goes invisible and all you can see is the light on his head.

Because the apothicon servant was not meant to be used on brutus

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

TCM

dude your just shoveling everything that passes your eyes in to your map without a seconds thought...

you need to tick "ignorevortex" on brutus' aitype in ape

and he will need a callback overridden on him in script. Im not even gonna try and explain that to you tho lol

Remove brutus - or remove the apothican

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
TCM If you use the black hole gun with him he gets god mode goes invisible and all you can see is the light on his head. dude your just shoveling everything that passes your eyes in to your map without a seconds thought... you need to tick "ignorevortex" on brutus' aitype in ape and he will need a callback overridden on him in script. Im not even gonna try and explain that to you tho lol Remove brutus - or remove the apothican

This is a forum to help is it not, I am sorry that every time someone ask for help you have to be a twat and start stuff usually giving no help just starting fights and arguments when you could simply go on by and say absolutely nothing.

ModmeBot:

erm no - i was the cunt who spent 2 hours looking through someone elses pile of dog shit so i could tell you whats wrong and advise against using it ( unless ofc you want a completely mother fucked map )

I was the one who told you how to fix your Apothican servant making invisible zombies - ( fuck i was the one who even posted the page you got it from )

In response to your question "here" I also just told you exactly what to tick in ape, and made you aware the remaining fix that you still need is related to a "callback override in script" - I just said mi no gonna write the code to correct it "for you" - but thats "no help at all?"

Ive merely pointed out that your making a MISTAKE by just throwing every piece of shit you find at a wall to see what sticks - BECAUSE you will just end up, with a completely FUCKED map - and considering im the only prick thats been helping you, but you just spoke to me like that - youll prob get fuck all help at all you ingrate

good day

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
erm no - i was the cunt who spent 2 hours looking through someone elses pile of dog shit so i could tell you whats wrong and advise against using it ( unless ofc you want a completely mother fucked map ) I was the one who told you how to fix your apothican servant making invisible zombies I also just told you exactly what to tick in ape, and made you aware the remaining fix that you still need is related to a "callback override in script" - but thats "no help at all?" and ive merely here pointed out that your making a MISTAKE by just throwing every piece of shit you find at a wall to see what sticks - BECAUSE you will just end up, with a completely FUCKED map - and considering im the only prick thats been helping you, but you just spoke to me like that - youll prob get fuck all help at all you ingrate good day

I'm sick and not in the mood to deal with bs, Not to mention you have helped and argued with them for two days, Then told me what I should be doing and laugh and stuff, It is what it is I stay as nice as possible but always a snarky comment when you reply to anyone not just me.

ModmeBot:

TCM
Harry Bo21 erm no - i was the cunt who spent 2 hours looking through someone elses pile of dog shit so i could tell you whats wrong and advise against using it ( unless ofc you want a completely mother fucked map ) I was the one who told you how to fix your apothican servant making invisible zombies I also just told you exactly what to tick in ape, and made you aware the remaining fix that you still need is related to a "callback override in script" - but thats "no help at all?" and ive merely here pointed out that your making a MISTAKE by just throwing every piece of shit you find at a wall to see what sticks - BECAUSE you will just end up, with a completely FUCKED map - and considering im the only prick thats been helping you, but you just spoke to me like that - youll prob get fuck all help at all you ingrate good day I'm sick and not in the mood to deal with bs, Not to mention you have helped and argued with them for two days, Then told me what I should be doing and laugh and stuff, It is what it is I stay as nice as possible but always a snarky comment when you reply to anyone not just me.

if i saw someone walk into a road without looking - i would tell them that was a stupid thing to do

if i see someone walking in to problem after problem with the mod tools because they wanna grab EVERYTHNG they come across instead of thinking and taking it slowly - i will tell them they are mindlessly walking in to problems

theres nothing insulting - its advice from a stand point of - ive been doing this for years, and if you cant take that? well good luck in this community kid

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
TCM Harry Bo21 erm no - i was the cunt who spent 2 hours looking through someone elses pile of dog shit so i could tell you whats wrong and advise against using it ( unless ofc you want a completely mother fucked map ) I was the one who told you how to fix your apothican servant making invisible zombies I also just told you exactly what to tick in ape, and made you aware the remaining fix that you still need is related to a "callback override in script" - but thats "no help at all?" and ive merely here pointed out that your making a MISTAKE by just throwing every piece of shit you find at a wall to see what sticks - BECAUSE you will just end up, with a completely FUCKED map - and considering im the only prick thats been helping you, but you just spoke to me like that - youll prob get fuck all help at all you ingrate good day I'm sick and not in the mood to deal with bs, Not to mention you have helped and argued with them for two days, Then told me what I should be doing and laugh and stuff, It is what it is I stay as nice as possible but always a snarky comment when you reply to anyone not just me. if i saw someone walk into a road without looking - i would tell them that was a stupid thing to do if i see someone walking in to problem after problem with the mod tools because they wanna grab EVERYTHNG they come across instead of thinking and taking it slowly - i will tell them they are mindlessly walking in to problems theres nothing insulting - its advice from a stand point of - ive been doing this for years, and if you cant take that? well good luck in this community kid

I do love how you call me kid yet I had questions as I haven't messed with BO3 mod tools nor waw ones for years, You have been here for years, I have been here for five years, Dating back to my YouTube videos from 5-6 years ago, So calling me kid we can try that again. Not to mention GSC I am very familiar with look up my GSC menu's for BO2 as its the biggest and most widely used one as well as my C# applications, Don't go calling someone a kid for asking a question and trying to get an answer while working on other stuff at the same time.

But as I said I am not here to argue with you, You can throw insults all day say anything and everything you want, Its not worth my time.
Drop it and move on, I have had the flu for a week and in a bad mood, But I did prove my point in it all, I just wanted to see if it was happening for anyone else as well as I didn't see it was and didn't know if they had the issue as well, I am pretty sure that input is needed for these types of things as I am sure that could happen to anyone. Wasn't bashing or anything on his stuff, Just like I enjoy and like your stuff as well. Have nothing towards you just wanted to let the creator know..

ModmeBot:

I called you kid - because compared to me - you most likely are?

and again - i haven't insulted you at all

Writing some little standard GSC cheat menu and some basic extras really makes very little difference in the scheme of things - This is "real" modding, not slapping a aimbot or godmode function together ( Being a youtuber - most definitely means nothing around here ). I was designing entire UIs for expansive 2D joint game ventures, Involved in a extremely large project recreation of the Classic Final Fantasy engines and involved in a successful Metroid clonse when I was younger, makes no difference

If you really were "advanced at GSC" like you claim - you would not be getting stuck with all the things I have seen so far. I remind you again - pretend i'm "being a big meanie" all you like - do you see anyone else answering your questions?

This menu and youtube channel seems far from the "biggest and most widely used one" like you claim, and yes i watched it - im sure those 10 - 15 people thought it was just the bomb. 75% of that is setting Dvars and properties that already exist. Almost every "function" is either a API command or the code is listed on the many - many - MANY posts about this kinda stuff on dodgy sites like se7ensins. This is not real scripting, this is data entry. Congratulations on being one of the "Cheat content mod" creators though pal - that just what people absolutely love to see, ruining their day when they go into online matches - go you!

I wasn't even the only person to point this out either - and informing the creator - Nate : who i taught to script by the way - who hasn't been around in about 2 years - on the most notoriously hated script on the forums ( BECAUSE everyone shoves him in every map regardless of the fact he has pretty massive bugs and issues ) really isn't gonna help anyone. lol come on who do you think you are kidding with that anyway? You didn't ask to help the creator, you asked because it didn't work perfectly straight away and you have no intention of trying to find you why yourself

I sure don't, so maybe its time to drop the attitude - kid

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
I called you kid - because compared to me - you most likely are? and again - i haven't insulted you at all Writing some little standard GSC cheat menu and some basic extras really makes very little difference in the scheme of things - This is "real" modding, not slapping a aimbot or godmode function together ( Being a youtuber - most definitely means nothing around here ). I was designing entire UIs for expansive 2D joint game ventures, Involved in a extremely large project recreation of the Classic Final Fantasy engines and involved in a successful Metroid clonse when I was younger, makes no difference If you really were "advanced at GSC" like you claim - you would not be getting stuck with all the things I have seen so far. I remind you again - pretend i'm "being a big meanie" all you like - do you see anyone else answering your questions? This menu and youtube channel seems far from the "biggest and most widely used one" like you claim, and yes i watched it - im sure those 10 - 15 people thought it was just the bomb. 75% of that is setting Dvars and properties that already exist. Almost every "function" is either a API command or the code is listed on the many - many - MANY posts about this kinda stuff on dodgy sites like se7ensins. This is not real scripting, this is data entry. Congratulations on being one of the "Cheat content mod" creators though pal - that just what people absolutely love to see, ruining their day when they go into online matches - go you! I wasn't even the only person to point this out either - and informing the creator - Nate : who i taught to script by the way - who hasn't been around in about 2 years - on the most notoriously hated script on the forums ( BECAUSE everyone shoves him in every map regardless of the fact he has pretty massive bugs and issues ) really isn't gonna help anyone. lol come on who do you think you are kidding with that anyway? You didn't ask to help the creator, you asked because it didn't work perfectly straight away and you have no intention of trying to find you why yourself I sure don't, so maybe its time to drop the attitude - kid

That's funny as well as hypocritical of you to point out one video that has 300 videos when you go to YouTube and type in Bo2 TCM here lets see what we see

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bo2+TCM

Oh yeah hundreds of videos already seeing video views of up to 41,000 etc

and Dvars? Are you that ignorant considering most of menu is in fact NOT dvars
But go again and try to find the video with the least views, That is the most mature thing to do. Actually considering as I also said I enjoy your stuff, Shall I bring the company I run out to the open as well, Or my tool that has $500 a week in sales, My menu which has over 200,000 downloads

The mediafire downloads it had on that version ALONE

Not to mention the replies and views on just ONE forum I posted it on

Not to yet again mention I was working on world at war stuff, What was it? 5 years ago..

I say your stuff is nice and say why I got an attitude and went off as I did and you do what, Oh yeah what I see you do everywhere on this forum.. Start fights and arguments downing everyone stuff, You do it to what. Make yourself feel good about the one or two things you have created, Like give it a rest.

Again at the end of the day, as I said I still do like what you have created, I like it and have no problem with anything you have made, I simply asked because I didn't know as I have not messed with the Bo3 mod tools in years and waw ones in even longer, I am done arguing with you as that was not my intentions in the first place.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
You guys realize this is the page for NSZ's Brutus, right?

IDK why you guys turned it into this, but there is a few things I want to say.

1. Mate if you consider Harry to be a prick than you must be ungrateful, look at the shit this mans released, 100+ fucking weapon ports and more.

2. Places like CabCon and shit are easy learning places for Mod Menus (especially BO2) so its not like you're the Jimmy Neutron of scripting.

3. tbh Mod Menus are just boxes, text, dvars, and overrides.

4. The videos you showed in the screenshot are all Ripped Robby, which the dude gets pretty good views on any video relating to BO2 Modding, if you really want to show that your mod menu gets traction, just provide a screenshot with 5 videos from different Youtubers

5. shut the fuck up about your flu

6. "Kid" is just a saying, what kind of privilege do you have?

7. You're on ModMe, not on a Twitter Debate.

I would get back on track with this thread before one of the mods yell at us.

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
You guys realize this is the page for NSZ's Brutus, right? IDK why you guys turned it into this, but there is a few things I want to say. 1. Mate if you consider Harry to be a prick than you must be ungrateful, look at the shit this mans released, 100+ fucking weapon ports and more. 2. Places like CabCon and shit are easy learning places for Mod Menus (especially BO2) so its not like you're the Jimmy Neutron of scripting. 3. tbh Mod Menus are just boxes, text, dvars, and overrides. 4. The videos you showed in the screenshot are all Ripped Robby, which the dude gets pretty good views on any video relating to BO2 Modding, if you really want to show that your mod menu gets traction, just provide a screenshot with 5 videos from different Youtubers 5. shut the fuck up about your flu 6. "Kid" is just a saying, what kind of privilege do you have? 7. You're on ModMe, not on a Twitter Debate. I would get back on track with this thread before one of the mods yell at us.

In the heat of the moment and all of the arguing I still said I like his stuff and he does good work, He just has to put everything I have done down, Sure I am not the best at it and everyone needs help at times, But again, I am tired of the arguing I wouldn't mind if the mods deleted all the replies that are not relevant to the thread and move on with the day.

ModmeBot:

lol im just gonna laugh at the fact he pointed out that "its more than just dvars" when "dvars" is just "one" of the things i mentioned ( dvars.... AND engine / api functions and functions other people made and share on those dodgy websites )

and "one or two things you have created" ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOL

and if by "have a go at everyone" you mean "point out to people who grab absolutely anything and shove it in over and over and over again" - yes - i do lol

I wouldnt have "put your stuff down" if you hadnt brought it up to "prove" you know "a lot about gsc" either

and never gave you attitude in the first place, just literally said "remove brutus or remove the IDgun" - and told you the answer to your question...

also company? lol uh huh

I had a shit this morning, you wanna know about that?

Also if that video link to "nazi_zombie_beast" was supposed to prove your "skill" - protip, dont bother next time lol. anything that wasnt stock in that - was downloaded of ugx, including the bank, which says UGX BANK at the top, or ugxs zombie counter, the hintstrings are fucked trying to load localized ones that dont exist, your fps is a steady "11", your textures cant even load in, the map is god awful -using textures for a barbed fence around a outside area with no background ( just endless void ), or using the corner brick blend texture as a floor for example, theres nothing at all unique in it and i can tell what few things you have done, because its the dumb stuff you had to use words like "shit" or "beast" in - eg the barrier "hold F to clear this shit" or the colt called "best pistol" lol

^ has more dislikes than likes, even considering how low both numbers are and one of the few comments is "

<span class="style-scope ytd-comment-renderer">Tinne</span>5 years ago

full of glitches and its a bit to "rainbowy/gay" for me. No thanks"

now - lets stop measuring dicks, grow some balls to go with it and move on with life

p.s - learn the meaning of "hypocritical"

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

TCM
" I'm sick and not in the mood to deal with bs" " I am done arguing with you" " I am tired of the arguing"

Then stop replying - you can't win one of these I'm afraid. ESPECIALLY not by showing off whatever you've made in the community, that very quickly turns into a dick-measuring contest.

Like seriously, every comment you write is only gonna dig you deeper, even if you think there are good points being made.

I know Harry's "tough love" can be annoying at times, but trust me its for the better. At least he gives help (not that many people do these days).

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ComboMachine
YOU ATE ALL MY BEANS

YobYz:

Hey sorry but why brutus don't hit me, he doesn't do the animation to hit me, yet he's attracted to me but don't do anything more
would there be a trick?
Thanks