Modme Forums

Custom Powerup: Zombie Blood

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: natesmithzombies

Custom Powerup: Zombie Blood

By: NateSmithZombies

This power up works just like the original Zombie Blood or like the GG "In Plain Sight".

If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)

Download

Instructions

Instructions are included in the download. Also special thanks to a long time friend Harry Bo21 for giving me the base code to work off of for the hud functions!

Want different shaders? Check this out

Updates

Jan 16 2017: Released

Jan 17, 2017: Fixed Valid Player Errors

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PowerD7

When you get the zombie blood, doors are free, you can't use the mystery box, and you don't get points when shooting the zombies.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MosesPray

Hi Nate,

Thank you so much for providing such amazing tools and content for BO3 mappers.

I am trying to learn how to do all of this as fast as possible. One of the tutorial authors that I have been following is CraftDAnimations.

You make this statement (above): "If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)". The problem is that it seems some of your posts eventually get removed from Modme.

For example:

In the description for this tutorial () on how to add Map Credit, he has a link to Modme, which leads to a dead link:

Published on Oct 9, 2016

If you are fed up with people not giving you credit when uploading playthorugh of your maps you can now add credit to the start of the game.

Play My Tutorial Feature Map : http://bit.ly/CraftDTutorialMap

Nate Smiths Twitter : https://twitter.com/NSmithZombies

Original Guide : http://aviacreations.com/modme/forum/...

I have found some other examples. Is there a way to search for those Modme tutorials/downloadable content on Modme?

Thanks!!

MP

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

You'll be able to search fairly soon, however all of the post are marked "Tutorial".

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

PowerD7

When you get the zombie blood, doors are free, you can't use the mystery box, and you don't get points when shooting the zombies.

Talk about totally game breaking lol. Fixed it and added the update to the OP. Redownload and let me know if you come across anymore errors

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter

You'll be able to search fairly soon, however all of the post are marked "Tutorial".

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

natesmithzombies
PowerD7

Talk about totally game breaking lol. Fixed it and added the update to the OP. Redownload and let me know if you come across anymore errors

Tested the new download and it works fine now! Keep up the great work :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CraftDAnimations

MosesPray

Hi Nate,

Thank you so much for providing such amazing tools and content for BO3 mappers.

I am trying to learn how to do all of this as fast as possible. One of the tutorial authors that I have been following is CraftDAnimations.

You make this statement (above): "If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)". The problem is that it seems some of your posts eventually get removed from Modme.

For example:

In the description for this tutorial () on how to add Map Credit, he has a link to Modme, which leads to a dead link:

Published on Oct 9, 2016

If you are fed up with people not giving you credit when uploading playthorugh of your maps you can now add credit to the start of the game.

Play My Tutorial Feature Map : http://bit.ly/CraftDTutorialMap

Nate Smiths Twitter : https://twitter.com/NSmithZombies

Original Guide : http://aviacreations.com/modme/forum/...

I have found some other examples. Is there a way to search for those Modme tutorials/downloadable content on Modme?

Thanks!!

MP

Yeah I am aware of this and amd slowly going through and updating the links. The forum structure here changed slightly so the original links need a slight change. My viewers are good and tend to let me know when a DL link isnt work (lol). I will go through all 30 of my videos and double check.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PowerD7

natesmithzombies
PowerD7

Okay thank you <3

ModmeBot:

PowerD7
natesmithzombies
PowerD7

Okay thank you <3

No problem

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

i did not know if this is worth reporting nate or if you will update or fix it, but when you have two or more normal base powerups, with two or more of your powerups the shaders become to far left they don't match up with the normal powerup shaders only when there is more than one, would this be easy to fix? or something that's harder than it looks?

ModmeBot:

tbone-5

i did not know if this is worth reporting nate or if you will update or fix it, but when you have two or more normal base powerups, with two or more of your powerups the shaders become to far left they don't match up with the normal powerup shaders only when there is more than one, would this be easy to fix? or something that's harder than it looks?

On my screen it is barely off. I couldnt get it perfect by the nature of HUD elements. How off is it for you?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Hey, don't know if this is something that can be fixed ATM but I have noticed something while testing my map the past few days. When you are in zombie blood the zombies can not deal damage to you. However, even though that is the case if you get close to the zombies they will swing at you anyway. Like it said it still doesn't deal damage so it's not that big of a deal but if you get close they can still swing and surround you so when you get out of zombie blood it can make it easy for the player to down. It's very minor since like I said they don't do damage and you basically have to be touching the zombie but it's still a little bug.

ModmeBot:

AGC

Hey, don't know if this is something that can be fixed ATM but I have noticed something while testing my map the past few days. When you are in zombie blood the zombies can not deal damage to you. However, even though that is the case if you get close to the zombies they will swing at you anyway. Like it said it still doesn't deal damage so it's not that big of a deal but if you get close they can still swing and surround you so when you get out of zombie blood it can make it easy for the player to down. It's very minor since like I said they don't do damage and you basically have to be touching the zombie but it's still a little bug.

yeah I noticed before but cant seem to figure out the melee system and how to exclude the user from it. I will try to take a look at some point, but I dont care to dig deeper atm. Thanks for the report!

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5

On my screen it is barely off. I couldnt get it perfect by the nature of HUD elements. How off is it for you?

its off by a little, i found it weird that it's only off when you get multiple powerups is all did not know if it was a bug lol

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

its off by a little, i found it weird that it's only off when you get multiple powerups is all did not know if it was a bug lol

nah no bug but instead a limitation between lua and gsc. gsc hud elements are resolution dependent while lua items appear to be a percentage of the screen size. This makes for some interesting results sometimes and is most noticeable by people running in settings greater than 1080p

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

nah no bug but instead a limitation between lua and gsc. gsc hud elements are resolution dependent while lua items appear to be a percentage of the screen size. This makes for some interesting results sometimes and is most noticeable by people running in settings greater than 1080p

thanks for the technical side explanation was interesting, i do not know much about how HUD handles stuff in bo3 like knowing more so how stuff like that works & how we are limited it is always great to learn more stuff lol, do you think 3arc will ever let us edit stuff like that?

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

thanks for the technical side explanation was interesting, i do not know much about how HUD handles stuff in bo3 like knowing more so how stuff like that works & how we are limited it is always great to learn more stuff lol, do you think 3arc will ever let us edit stuff like that?

A few of us received a direct answer when asking if LUA will be available when the tools were in alpha. The made it very clear that they will never release anything for LUA. HUD elements are actually an old thing that is remaining from older COD games. We are lucky it has not been removed.

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

A few of us received a direct answer when asking if LUA will be available when the tools were in alpha. The made it very clear that they will never release anything for LUA. HUD elements are actually an old thing that is remaining from older COD games. We are lucky it has not been removed.

That sucks for people who want/need that for stuff, is it even possible that anyone can find a way around it someday? Or even just improve on what we have right now?

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

That sucks for people who want/need that for stuff, is it even possible that anyone can find a way around it someday? Or even just improve on what we have right now?

If anyone can, it'll be Porter lol

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5

If anyone can, it'll be Porter lol

very true lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kryptix

Thanks dude for the awesome powerup!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ka0x_DeViL

thanks!!

Some quick way to make a single object visible in zombie boold mode

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Hi Nate not sure if i post this here or on the brutus link but he can see you when zombie blood is active i totally cra**ed myself lmfao just reporting it to you but i dont think this should be fixed brutus can see through the zombie blood he's a boss afterall ;)

ModmeBot:

D-2-K

Hi Nate not sure if i post this here or on the brutus link but he can see you when zombie blood is active i totally cra**ed myself lmfao just reporting it to you but i dont think this should be fixed brutus can see through the zombie blood he's a boss afterall ;)

I am aware of this but I haven't bothered to fix it. Tbh I kind of like it, but it is easy to change

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

natesmithzombies
D-2-K

I am aware of this but I haven't bothered to fix it. Tbh I kind of like it, but it is easy to change

nah leave it as it is i like it also, like i stated b4 he is a boss ;)

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
natesmithzombies
D-2-K

nah leave it as it is i like it also, like i stated b4 he is a boss ;)

haha alright