Modme Forums

Need help with a “Choose your starting weapon” script

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: DorDur215

Ok so me and a few friends are working on a big weapon mod for black ops 3. Since I have ported the Mauser C96 and the M1911 I dont want to pick only 1 for the mod. So I need a script to be able to chose your starting weapon per player. How I imagined it is that you spawn in the map with nothing in your hands then a 2 texts come up which read Press "button1" for Mauser C96 and Press "button2" for M1911. I would like to be able to customize the positioning and the thickness of the text. Support for images ( like a weapon image above the text ) isnt necessary but would be greatly appreciated. And the last thing this script needs is that whatever starting weapon a player chose will be the weapon that he gets when you go down ( the upgraded version ofc ). This is how I would like it to look ingame. Now I know this is alot and maybe its even impossible but there are so many talented scripters out there Im sure someone could make my dream come true! Proper credit will be given when the mod releases.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheZombieProject

pm me i can help if u still need help with this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DorDur215

TheZombieProject

PM sent! I hope at least.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

DorDur215
TheZombieProject

PM sent! I hope at least.

If you do get it working, feel free to share it on this post for any possible people that might have the same issue in the future. It helps to see how other people fixed it!

ModmeBot:

This topic isnt solved. TheZombieProject didn't respond in 2 days. I guess thats a rip then.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

DorDur215

This topic isnt solved. TheZombieProject didn't respond in 2 days. I guess thats a rip then.

I will at some point make this. I just have some other stuff I need to do first. Good luck until then

ModmeBot:

Thank you nate. This is pretty much the only thing script related thats missing in the mod.