Modme Forums

Custom Hitmarkers for Zombies

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: natesmithzombies

Hitmarkers for Zombies!

By: NateSmithZombies

This gives a white hitmarker for every time a zombie takes damage, a green hitmarker for a headshot, and a red hitmarker for when a zombie dies.

If you are to make a tutorial with my content you must link the original ModMe post. You cannot repost the DL link to any other site (incuding YouTube). If you use my work please give me credit. You giving credit motivates me to help the community! :)

Download

Instructions

Instructions are included in the download.

Updates

Jan 22 2017: Released

Jan 22 2017: Fixed Insta Kill Bug

Feb 4 2017: Added the option to turn on and off colored hitmarkers, added green hitmarker for a headshot

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14

can i add that when you hurt a zombie in the head the hitmarker turn yellow or another color? if yes can you tell me how pls?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

MinePro14

can i add that when you hurt a zombie in the head the hitmarker turn yellow or another color? if yes can you tell me how pls?

I updated it so that a headshot is a green hitmarker

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

natesmithzombies
MinePro14

did you fix the bug where double PAP messes up the hitmarkers? it makes it so it uses the double PAP effect hitmarker as the normal hitmarkers

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
MinePro14

did you fix the bug where double PAP messes up the hitmarkers? it makes it so it uses the double PAP effect hitmarker as the normal hitmarkers

Nobody reported the issue until you just did. It is now fixed

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
MinePro14

yeah it would have helped if i did not forget to report the issue lol, i am surprised no one else reported that either was a very noticeable bug

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
natesmithzombies
tbone-5
natesmithzombies
MinePro14

yeah it would have helped if i did not forget to report the issue lol, i am surprised no one else reported that either was a very noticeable bug

lol I am sure people complained about it on discord, possibly even mentioned in a chat on there but I am never around there and tend to ignore notifications from it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iBounce

The download link is down. I have the first version. Just want the updated version.

ModmeBot:

iBounce

The download link is down. I have the first version. Just want the updated version.

Thanks. It is updated