Modme Forums

Whats the code to add banana colada

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: HATMANYO

I've seen banana colada in maps from madgaz and found the video where he gives us the link to download but what is the code to add it????any help pliz

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

You have to act the person who scripted it for his map to give the script to you...I don't remember who it was though so you've got to find that out yourself :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

AGC

You have to act the person who scripted it for his map to give the script to you...I don't remember who it was though so you've got to find that out yourself :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrslothGaming

ask madgaz

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

MrslothGaming

ask madgaz

Or maybe, I dunno, NateSmithZombies? The guy who made them?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

natesmithzombies
AGC

Oh it was you haha. I didn't pay much attention to who did what in Fabrik, my bad lol.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HATMANYO

natesmithzombies
AGC

is there any chance i can have the code/script i will 999999% credit you for it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
AGC

I hope to release banana colada to the public at some point soon. ATM it needs some work to be touched up. I have learned a bit more since its initial build so it needs fixing. I have other projects I am taking care of first though

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
AGC

I hope to release banana colada to the public at some point soon. ATM it needs some work to be touched up. I have learned a bit more since its initial build so it needs fixing. I have other projects I am taking care of first though

would be cool if you made it work with wardogs perk HUD & vulture aid

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HATMANYO

natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
AGC

OK THX i cant wait to use it