Modme Forums

Custom perk that makes the player immune to Trigger Hurt?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxCAFxX

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could script me a small custom perk, just like the tittle says i want a perk that makes the player immune to trigger hurt damage. basically my map has a bunch of bo2 style lava and i think it would be a great idea. when i upload the map all credit would go to the scripter.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

XxCAFxX

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could script me a small custom perk, just like the tittle says i want a perk that makes the player immune to trigger hurt damage. basically my map has a bunch of bo2 style lava and i think it would be a great idea. when i upload the map all credit would go to the scripter.

you would need to recode the trigger_hurt to be something else like a trigger_multiple and force the damage through script. There is no direct way to set an immunity to a trigger_damage. I can script it if someone models the machine. I hate making a perk without a nice machine.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

natesmithzombies
XxCAFxX

you would need to recode the trigger_hurt to be something else like a trigger_multiple and force the damage through script. There is no direct way to set an immunity to a trigger_damage. I can script it if someone models the machine. I hate making a perk without a nice machine.

I could make the model, I'm decent with C4D but i'm not sure how to export it into ape?

ModmeBot:

XxCAFxX
natesmithzombies
XxCAFxX

I could make the model, I'm decent with C4D but i'm not sure how to export it into ape?

Okay, I'm working on the model right now, i managed to figure out how to get c4d models into ape using blender and codexport plugin for blender, ill let you know when i finish the model and ill post a screen of it.

ModmeBot:

XxCAFxX
XxCAFxX
natesmithzombies
XxCAFxX

Okay, I'm working on the model right now, i managed to figure out how to get c4d models into ape using blender and codexport plugin for blender, ill let you know when i finish the model and ill post a screen of it.

Sweet! We will make the perk public if I script it so that others can use it too

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
XxCAFxX
XxCAFxX
natesmithzombies
XxCAFxX

Sweet! We will make the perk public if I script it so that others can use it too

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy, I just wanted to make sure you dont think this post is dead, currently I'm trying to get the model into ape because its giving me some problems, I asked DTZxPorter for help so hopefully it will be finished soon!

ModmeBot:

XxCAFxX
natesmithzombies
XxCAFxX
XxCAFxX
natesmithzombies
XxCAFxX

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy, I just wanted to make sure you dont think this post is dead, currently I'm trying to get the model into ape because its giving me some problems, I asked DTZxPorter for help so hopefully it will be finished soon!

I am busier than ever IRL so its okay. Take your time....please lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mapmaker12
Hello. I know this about 2 years late but I decided to give it a shot. I was wondering if any of you had the completed project and if they could share it with the community. It would mean a lot and be a great addition to my map. Thanks.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: kaizokuroof
Join the MT discord channel and have a chat with me, it shouldn't take long at all and I can help you out with it. My name on Discord is as it is here.